What's a good conversion rate 2020?

jamayalt

It’s just because you said that you’re making 3/5x the average, and I would like to know what do you think about the average income of the sellers here.

It was just curiosity 😅

I already know it’s worth my time, since I’m here only from march and I think I’m already having great results. So I just wanted to know what’s the average seller’s result

Yes, also because of the possible growth

sorry for the misunderstanding 🙂

I never said 3x/5x. So you definitely read something into it.

I defined what I meant by average, so I think that covers whatever it was I had to say.

Yes you are doing very well it seems, heck I am interested in your gig as well! 🙂

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are asking the average taking into account all the millions of sellers who never make anything, then it’s very low.

If you mean the average of all the sellers who earn at least $10 per month it’s still very low. There are a lot of sellers who earn very little, or nothing, ever. So those sellers pull down the average.

You would need to separate income into categories such as:
$100 to $500 per month
$600 to $1000 per month
etc.

So a better thing to ask would be to separate your question into categories like that and ask how many sellers are in each one. But those figures aren’t available to us.

If you made a graph of incomes you would see a descending ski slope curve with most sellers at the bottom income-wise, and fewer and fewer as you go up the slope.

You could probably divide incomes into five levels:

Per year:
less than $20,000 75% of all sellers on fiverr
$20,000 to $40,000 10%
$40,000 to $60,000 5%
$60,000 to $80,000 5%
above $80,000 5%

I just pulled these figures out of the air.

For reference, the average income per person in the U.S. is
$50,000.

If you are asking the average taking into account all the millions of sellers who never make anything, then it’s very low.

If you mean the average of all the sellers who earn at least $10 per month it’s still very low. There are a lot of sellers who earn very little, or nothing, ever. So those sellers pull down the average.

$100 to $500 per month

$600 to $1000 per month

etc.

So a better thing to ask would be to separate your question into categories like that and ask how many sellers are in each one. But those figures aren’t available to us.

If you made a graph of incomes you would see a descending ski slope curve with most sellers at the bottom income-wise, and fewer and fewer as you go up the slope.

Per year:

$20,000 to $40,000 10%

$40,000 to $60,000 5%

$60,000 to $80,000 5%

above $80,000 5%

$50,000.

Really helpful analysis 😁

I never said 3x/5x. So you definitely read something into it.

I defined what I meant by average, so I think that covers whatever it was I had to say.

Yes you are doing very well it seems, heck I am interested in your gig as well! 🙂

By the way, feel free to contact me when you want 😁

• 3 months later...

So an impression is different from a view in what way? and how do these differ from a click?

Hi,

The main difference between the page views and impression is that impression is only a number which tells you that how many times your gig has been shown on fiverr when someone hits a query, You gig is only been shown there.

While pageviews means with my knowledge is that how many times a specific buyer or a user viewed your gig specifically which might be occured that how many times he opened and checked out your gig.

Hope that answers.

Hi,

I appreciate you have asked such vague ambigious question on the platform. Let’s be little clearer and realistic with our knowledge on the platform of 4-5 years.

The answer to your main question is that there is no good conversion rate but the higher you get the better which means for sure that buyers are most likely interested in your services and actually buying from you regardless of your pricing tables which also indicates that you’re gig has nothing no loopholes at all if you’re good conversions bounced up to max level.

You’re all set!

The second question is quite interesting as well that “Does conversion rate impact your fiverr ranking?”
The clear answer is that if you have a conversion rate around 6-10% on a specific gig for instance on a gig “ABCD” and you’re another active gig is which is also performing well on the platform but it’s conversion rate is lesser than 2%.

So be my guest let me know which of your gig is most likely to be appeared on the top of the search and categories just because of difference of conversion rate?

You know the answer, you’re getting bulk orders because it has something classy which leads the buyer to purchase it and so fiverr would push it to the top becuase it’s “SELLING like a charm”.

That was all from knowledge, If you need anything else to ask. Drop it.

Good Luck to All Sellers!

I need to make a survey to send to clients to see how they arrived at my gigs.

I really like the poll format for that like we have here. I’m not sure how I could send a poll in the message system.

Yeah, I once asked a buyer how she found me, and she said she searched for ‘‘Elevator Pitch’’ on her browser. I didn’t ask her whether it was on the Fiverr site or any of the SEs though.

• 6 months later...

$100 to $500 per month

$600 to $1000 per month

etc.

Per year:

$20,000 to $40,000 10%

$40,000 to $60,000 5%

$60,000 to $80,000 5%

above $80,000 5%

$50,000.

Thank you for this information.

It’s very valuable for me.

As I live in Indonesia and most of my customer are from US, I need to know about this income statistics.

Is this number change due to this covid19 pandemic situation?

I just thought that this year I sell a little bit too low in price to any US customer. Many of my US customer ask for a discount or purchase a lower price gig.

I just guessing if this because of the covid situation so they hold off to spend more to purchase something or it’s just a natural being.

Thanks for the information by the way.

I would like to know what keywords they search on.

If you like, you can write it on your gig requirement.

I put something in my gig requirement.

(Optional) Where did you know about my gig?

And some of my buyer fill it on the gig requirement when purchasing my gig.

Yoh can change it or expand into something like, what keyword do you use when finding my gig.

I hope this help.

Archived