Perfect gig destroyed because customer doesn't know how to read

psychicbunny

You always can say that in your rebuttle to the review.

You always can say that in your rebuttle to the review.

That’s what I did but still people are going to perceive it as a 2 star review and it’s irritating. I’m so frustrated and annoyed. I don’t understand why people can’t take 5 minutes to read.

hmm, I paid once $5 for a gig like yours, just for fun.

and even the free public daily horoscope from any newspaper could have been better 🙂 , but I expected nothing more.

I’d say it’s a question of expectations here, and it is possible some buyers truly expect you tell them, for $5 or $10, if they will win the lottery tomorrow.

I really don’t know how you do it, that’s such a difficult thing to do, give readings. You have to work with what you get and not what they want to hear.

I really don’t know how you do it, that’s such a difficult thing to do, give readings. You have to work with what you get and not what they want to hear.

I picked up my first deck of cards at 17 and began reading professionally a month later. It just came super naturally to me. Plus I don’t even ask for background info lol. I like what I do, I’m good at it and it pays my bills.

and even the free public daily horoscope from any newspaper could have been better 🙂 , but I expected nothing more.

I’d say it’s a question of expectations here, and it is possible some buyers truly expect you tell them, for $5 or $10, if they will win the lottery tomorrow.

Lol yeah I’ve had plenty of those. But I’m not advise to read anything pertaining to legal, medical, gambling, etc. It’s rare to find good psychics.

there is no way to avoid this especially in your “niche”.

Why do you say especially in her “niche”?

The reason is that a psychic reading isn’t tangible as other services like logo design, audio and video design and other niches is more difficult to prove that you delivered.

Everybody knows that there are few persons that decide that they need your service for free and you might get away if you have proof of deliver the gig.

The reason is that a psychic reading isn’t tangible as other services like logo design, audio and video design and other niches is more difficult to prove that you delivered.

Everybody knows that there are few persons that decide that they need your service for free and you might get away if you have proof of deliver the gig.

more difficult to prove that you delivered.

They just type out the reading and deliver it. The thing is that it’s hard to please everyone with a reading as they often don’t like what you tell them. That’s my problem with why I hate doing it for others. I use playing cards and half the time the news they give isn’t good, or doesn’t make sense at all until at some future time it happens.

Recently I told someone her boyfriend would be changing their domestic situation in some way. It made no sense at all and was totally seen as a bogus reading (I didn’t charge btw, it was a friend). Given the situation it sounded totally wrong. Well it wasn’t wrong. The guy moved a few months later, which was a big shock and never would have been expected to happen. He had been living with his ailing grandmother for his entire life and had vowed constantly never to leave her alone in her house, and would forever live there to take care of her.

If she had been a client and gotten that reading she would have given me a one star review.

In theory you are right, but I discover on Fiverr more and more 100% subjective services where people leave plenty of 5-star reviews. They simply don’t care about “deliverables”, it’s all about how they feel.

Any idea how many people offer “Distance Reiki” on Fiverr and make good money out of it? I know about the subject because I’ve recently built a site for Reiki and I had to prepare myself (I’ll be a Reiki Master soon :)).

But Distance Reiki, believe it or not, is just like praying for someone for a few minutes from where you are. The difference is you rather send “positive energy”, following a different ritual… And people are paying for this!

tan·gi·ble

adjective

1. perceptible by touch.

Newsflash - logo designs, audio and video designs aren’t really tangible items either.

We send a physical document with your reading. That is just as “tangible” enough as the above indicated.

more difficult to prove that you delivered.

They just type out the reading and deliver it. The thing is that it’s hard to please everyone with a reading as they often don’t like what you tell them. That’s my problem with why I hate doing it for others. I use playing cards and half the time the news they give isn’t good, or doesn’t make sense at all until at some future time it happens.

Recently I told someone her boyfriend would be changing their domestic situation in some way. It made no sense at all and was totally seen as a bogus reading (I didn’t charge btw, it was a friend). Given the situation it sounded totally wrong. Well it wasn’t wrong. The guy moved a few months later, which was a big shock and never would have been expected to happen. He had been living with his ailing grandmother for his entire life and had vowed constantly never to leave her alone in her house, and would forever live there to take care of her.

If she had been a client and gotten that reading she would have given me a one star review.

Yes, the issue is that you can’t please everyone and not everyone is an honest buyer, if your gig or persona is targeted there is not much that you can do except to have proof of the work delivered and in some cases his is easier due to the nature of the service.

tan·gi·ble

adjective

1. perceptible by touch.

Newsflash - logo designs, audio and video designs aren’t really tangible items either.

We send a physical document with your reading. That is just as “tangible” enough as the above indicated.

You right, however there are gigs and services that let you prove the work done and delivered this is why I use the term tangible, water is tangible as the iron but as different density if you know what I mean.

Archived