Order issues which I faced in last couple of days

wp_services007

Hey There,

I hope you are doing well. Yesterday I finalized a project and the buyer was quite satisfied and then I made him understand that in this price range we can deal with this much only. He asked for revisions and I was happy to make them corrected ASAP. But suddenly his Sub-ordinator came to me in the inbox and start asking for refunds. I said that I will be happy to recreate the animation but I can’t refund the money.

He said no I will complain about you I want the money back

Thanks

Abhyuday

Hey There,

I hope you are doing well. Yesterday I finalized a project and the buyer was quite satisfied and then I made him understand that in this price range we can deal with this much only. He asked for revisions and I was happy to make them corrected ASAP. But suddenly his Sub-ordinator came to me in the inbox and start asking for refunds. I said that I will be happy to recreate the animation but I can’t refund the money.

He said no I will complain about you I want the money back

Thanks

Abhyuday

But suddenly his Sub-ordinator came to me in the inbox

What is a “Sub-ordinator”?

I’m so happy that you told him you would not give him a refund.

1. It’s someone different from the person you were dealing with.
  2. The person was happy with the delivery so there is no reason to give a refund.

I think you should inform customer support that a buyer is attempting to get a refund on this order and you did the work correctly and do not want to give them one.

And continue to refuse to cancel the order. That’s my advice but you might differ in your opinion of how to handle this.

I’m so happy that you told him you would not give him a refund.

1. It’s someone different from the person you were dealing with.
  2. The person was happy with the delivery so there is no reason to give a refund.

I think you should inform customer support that a buyer is attempting to get a refund on this order and you did the work correctly and do not want to give them one.

And continue to refuse to cancel the order. That’s my advice but you might differ in your opinion of how to handle this.

Thanks a lot dear, i informed them. But its most likely to get my account suspended without any fault​:frowning:😦

ok dear i will but as of now i to join my studio

I didn’t understand what you said. Anyway, I see you are avoiding answering.

As long as you don’t explain to us why you said what you said, we won’t be able to help you or guide you - whether on your conceptions or actions.

I didn’t understand what you said. Anyway, I see you are avoiding answering.

As long as you don’t explain to us why you said what you said, we won’t be able to help you or guide you - whether on your conceptions or actions.

Sorry for that dear,

At that time i was quite busy​:sweat:😓

But now i am here to answer all.

There was a client named sbeaton94 on fiverr.com he was looking for 3d animation and i clearly mentioned him that in this price range i can only provide this much quality. He was agreeing this but suddenly his head came and ask for the past dues which i refused to and then he started warning me that i will contact fiverr.com and i was just shocked that may be my account could be suspended and yess what i was saying like that only i got a warning on delivering incomplete order​:neutral_face:😐 lol.

Hopefully u may help me!!

Regards

Abhyuday from WpServices

Archived