poll  

52 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Writer looks younger
    • Eoin looks younger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s ask the audience - poll isn’t anonymous but don’t worry - we are big boys and can take it.

Doing this on phone so somehow the “Make anonymous” thing won’t work!

imageimage

• Writer looks younger
  • Eoin looks younger

0voters

Seriously bro? Even that pic is probably 6 or 8 months old. You are just giving me an excuse to upload my latest pics. Let’s make Fiverr Instagram Again, eh? 😂

This is just like Owen Wilson vs. Ben Stiller from Zoolander :rofl:

(I voted for Eoin by the way, out of sympathy, like most of you. Who is that honest person who voted for me? Very hard for those like you to survive in this day and age…)

Seriously bro? Even that pic is probably 6 or 8 months old. You are just giving me an excuse to upload my latest pics. Let’s make Fiverr Instagram Again, eh? 😂

(I voted for Eoin by the way, out of sympathy, like most of you. Who is that honest person who voted for me? Very hard for those like you to survive in this day and age…)

Tbh I want more of your pigeon and cooking pics than selfies but if you feel you need to take a better pic to try win the poll then sure, go for it

I’m sorry, but if I was forced to date either of you it would have to be Eoin. He comes across as wealthier and not the kind of person animals growl at.

What your missing here is the inner beauty that actually makes people attractive. Modestly, a caring nature, the kind of vibe animals don’t find upsetting. That kind of thing.

I’m sorry, but if I was forced to date either of you it would have to be Eoin. He comes across as wealthier and not the kind of person animals growl at.

What your missing here is the inner beauty that actually makes people attractive. Modestly, a caring nature, the kind of vibe animals don’t find upsetting. That kind of thing.

Congratulations Eoin Finnegan 😀

Cy is All Yours✌️

Brother Eoin, your move 😀

But I’m seriously impressed you can do 65 pushups now. Are you doing it the right way, hands close to the body, head slightly ahead, chest touching thehe floor? I can do barely 20 or 25 so far at a stretch.

Who’s your friend?

Yep, I should mention that the push ups are not done as 65 in a row - it’s 65 in the space of about 20 mins with 30-60 second breaks every 5-10 pushups

FB_IMG_1573663054589.thumb.jpg.dd06fedbba78ad11b1815fef70fc3331.jpg

But I’m seriously impressed you can do 65 pushups now. Are you doing it the right way, hands close to the body, head slightly ahead, chest touching thehe floor? I can do barely 20 or 25 so far at a stretch.

FB_IMG_1573663054589.jpg

I’ve always believed that photos taken in such a way that viewers are able to look up the nose of the subject aren’t flattering. As such, your “up-nose” photo really doesn’t portray you in a strong light.

I used to have skin like yours until I started smoking. 😦

I never smoked. Not even one 🚭

Then you’ve sorely missed out on the rich aroma of all kinds of lovely tobacco brands. I’m also sorry to say that there is probably a child or two of a tobacco farmer who couldn’t afford to get put through college.

I may be prematurely wrinkled, but at least I’ve helped make the world more richly scented and better for those in need. 😉

Archived