[Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr

smashradio

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the insights man. Allow me to share my 9 months journey with Fiverr…

I started off offering social media advertising services on April 2019. It started off doing decent, and sales sky rocketed from August till December. I was getting 1-2 orders per day (averaging about $200-$300) per day. Most of the buyers went for my premium package right away

Then on end of December, I decided to hike up my price because I was told out of office was not a good function. So i decided just to raise my price instead

There are still a lot of enquiries coming through but I just replied Im out of office etc. Then moving forward, everything went south starting from February.

I noticed my impression dropped from 12k to 3-4k on a weekly basis. So I decided to change my description and tag. (P.S: My gig was constantly ranked on the 1st page on social media advertising)

So I just made the changes about a day ago, now my gig is missing from page 1. I can’t even find my gig so this raise my concern. Any useful tips are well appreciated here

Cheers!

Thanks for the insights man. Allow me to share my 9 months journey with Fiverr…

I started off offering social media advertising services on April 2019. It started off doing decent, and sales sky rocketed from August till December. I was getting 1-2 orders per day (averaging about $200-$300) per day. Most of the buyers went for my premium package right away

Then on end of December, I decided to hike up my price because I was told out of office was not a good function. So i decided just to raise my price instead

There are still a lot of enquiries coming through but I just replied Im out of office etc. Then moving forward, everything went south starting from February.

I noticed my impression dropped from 12k to 3-4k on a weekly basis. So I decided to change my description and tag. (P.S: My gig was constantly ranked on the 1st page on social media advertising)

So I just made the changes about a day ago, now my gig is missing from page 1. I can’t even find my gig so this raise my concern. Any useful tips are well appreciated here

Cheers!

Give it time and your gig will be back to its initial position. When a gig tag is updated, it will be removed from the marketplace for review. After reviewing it, it will then be returned to the previous position. Review might take up to 3days

Archived