[Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr

smashradio

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look at a couple of your gigs, and they seem to be optimized pretty well for search! This leads me to believe the problem might be the competition in your niche.

Logo design has a ton of sellers offering similar gigs. This means that you’re competing against several others who might also be optimizing their gig. This is similar to what happens with SEO on the web in general. If you’re trying to rank a site in a crowded niche it becomes a lot harder to get clear results.

In your case, I would imagine getting more orders could help you rank higher. Like I said, this isn’t a full-proof way of getting your gig on the first page, but just a guide on how you can optimize your gig to improve your ranking. Factors like the amount of orders you’re getting also matter.

I hope you’ll work it out and succeed in your category! 🙂

I agreed with your this option i started work on fiverr in sep 2019 and have been trying to find the magic way for visibility on first page in offline but couldn’t get any benefit trick and after 3 months i got the perfect way to visible on first page and that’s just getting more orders with good rating and amount gig will come to first page automatically

Give it time and your gig will be back to its initial position. When a gig tag is updated, it will be removed from the marketplace for review. After reviewing it, it will then be returned to the previous position. Review might take up to 3days

image.thumb.png.3bb3ee1dc54d77d31869fb33519d7adb.png
image2524×688 61.2 KB

Thanks but it’s been more than 6 days, my impressions are dropping daily. Not sure what shall I do in this situation 😕

I had a look at a couple of your gigs, and they seem to be optimized pretty well for search! This leads me to believe the problem might be the competition in your niche.

Logo design has a ton of sellers offering similar gigs. This means that you’re competing against several others who might also be optimizing their gig. This is similar to what happens with SEO on the web in general. If you’re trying to rank a site in a crowded niche it becomes a lot harder to get clear results.

In your case, I would imagine getting more orders could help you rank higher. Like I said, this isn’t a full-proof way of getting your gig on the first page, but just a guide on how you can optimize your gig to improve your ranking. Factors like the amount of orders you’re getting also matter.

I hope you’ll work it out and succeed in your category! 🙂

Please give me some information to ranking my gig. Thanks

Archived