[Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr

smashradio

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to do this guide. I have to recognize that when it comes to ranking my Gig I do not pay as much attention as it may require. I mean, I don’t want to stress myself watching it being on the last page where nobody will ever see it, also understanding that I’m a new seller. I think more about the quality of the product I deliver winning bids on BR while my business grows, but of course, I understand the logic behind this, the more visible your Gig is, the more potential buyers you’ll attract. Nevertheless, one thing that I do on a regular basis is changing the description of my Gigs, adding things, removing some, and try to explain better what can I do for a buyer.

Another important factor to remember is the gig description.

Speaking about results, last week I did this ☝️ . I was updating my Gig description and add some keywords to it that I thought may clarify things for readers (and encourage them to buy) and to my surprise it worked. For the first time in the last 3 months, 4 different people approached me with serious business (not those scammers that always want to take advantage of new sellers), I managed to get orders from 3 of them, all related to the keywords added recently on my description, so I definitely highlight this point from the guide.

Could you please give example of key words ?

Could you please give example of key words ?

OP already gave some examples of keywords in his post 🙂 I don’t think the ones that I’ve used will be helpful to you since we sell very different things and it would be irresponsible for me to give an example related to a field I don’t have any experience whatsoever. Bear in mind that keywords vary according to the niche and your targeted public, i.e. let’s say that I want to appeal buyers in the videogame industry, so instead of writting in my description a random “I will translate anything…” I put “I will translate videogame content…” It really depends on what you are aiming for.

Archived