SEO giogs and the problem of feedback

christophe111

So, I wrote 4 times to Fiverr about SEO ratings but they don’t care business is business.
I ll still write it again there!
we can’t rating SEo works as we can’t see if it’s good or not, it means big room for bullshit.
It will be great if we’ll be able to rate it twice, the second time one month after the gigs and say if the works was good or not.

Be a spartacus not a sheep! 🙂

So, I wrote 4 times to Fiverr about SEO ratings but they don’t care business is business.

I ll still write it again there!

we can’t rating SEo works as we can’t see if it’s good or not, it means big room for bullshit.

It will be great if we’ll be able to rate it twice, the second time one month after the gigs and say if the works was good or not.

Be a spartacus not a sheep! 🙂

SEO ratings?

It will be great if we’ll be able to rate it twice

To rate what twice?

Be a spartacus not a sheep!

Well, to start with you need to explain what all that means as I still have no clue what you are talking about. I guess I do, it looks like you want to be able to rate sellers who provide CEO services twice. Sweet deal. You have 10 days after the order marked as a complete and that might be enough to see first results.

None the less finishing in your style:

Today is not tomorrow because tomorrow is not yesterday and everything will be as long as it’s not.

It seems like you want to be able to rate sellers you buy SEO gigs from twice. - Once after delivery and again after a period of time to say if their SEO services worked. Sadly, this wouldn’t be fair or productive.

I write search engine optimized website content. I always attempt to write to the same standard as on my own blog, where I only publish content which scores well in Yoast for both SEO and human readability. At the same time though, I can guarantee that many of my clients on Fiverr won’t get an SEO ranking boost.

Whatever kind of SEO service you buy on Fiverr will never work if your website isn’t up to scratch or appealing to real people.

People place orders with me who have websites which take 30-seconds or more to load, or are just horribly designed. Then there is the fact that some business/website ideas are just silly. Sadly, many people seem to think that buying backlinks or optimized web content will magically get them to the first page in Google. It won’t and never will.

It seems like you want to be able to rate sellers you buy SEO gigs from twice. - Once after delivery and again after a period of time to say if their SEO services worked. Sadly, this wouldn’t be fair or productive.

I write search engine optimized website content. I always attempt to write to the same standard as on my own blog, where I only publish content which scores well in Yoast for both SEO and human readability. At the same time though, I can guarantee that many of my clients on Fiverr won’t get an SEO ranking boost.

Whatever kind of SEO service you buy on Fiverr will never work if your website isn’t up to scratch or appealing to real people.

People place orders with me who have websites which take 30-seconds or more to load, or are just horribly designed. Then there is the fact that some business/website ideas are just silly. Sadly, many people seem to think that buying backlinks or optimized web content will magically get them to the first page in Google. It won’t and never will.

many people seem to think that buying backlinks or optimized web content will magically get them to the first page in Google.

I have had my own version of this kind of client, with broken sites that have the header superimposed over the top half of the site, things don’t line up, offering overpriced junk, expecting the site to magically become the next Amazon. There is still personal responsibility for success or failure as an ingredient.

Even with the best SEO optimized content in the world, or the best backlinks, a site can still be ranked badly in google if the site is not measuring up in other ways.

Google is a lot more sophisticated than just looking at backlinks and seo content. SEO is an interesting subject. Sellers who provide backlinks can’t be held accountable for what a site does in google. Site owners should understand the limitations of buying backlinks.

It’s not what I m saying, funny to see only people whom are selling SEO backlings are responding here…

Where do I wrote I was thinking to be on the first place after buying backlings?
Stop to watch you belly please…
What I m saying is some people does bad jobs and be aqble to rate them after a month will eliminate them.
At the end it means for good SEO people more business, so if you re god you shouldn’t be against that but if you’re a bad one…
Are you afraid buyers find out you deliver bad backlings?
It looks so otherwise why jump like this on this topic?

Buyers used to be able to leave a review whenever they wanted, and they were allowed to modify their reviews, as well. Unfortunately, a number of buyers abused this to blackmail sellers (“Do this and that and the other thing, too, or I’ll change the review to a negative one”), so first the review time was reduced to a month, then the option to change the review was removed, and then the review time was reduced to 10 days.

Archived