My Overall experience with fiverr

ajaymalik14

They give me warning and after that warning I didn’t break that rule why disable Account? I am 100% sure every seller contact buyer outside buyer. The thing is that they can’t caught until there profile reviewed same as me. So don’t try to be a Saint. Only for braking one rule they block me. Fiverr is highly biased company

I am 100% sure every seller contact buyer outside buyer.

Then you’re wrong. Just because you broke the rules doesn’t mean that everybody does.

Yes, everybody is Saint I am devil.

That’s playing the victim, and not how an adult and a professional talks.

My friend is demoted from level two seller to level for same reason why they ban me?

Maybe it was because there was also a buyer who complained about you, and because you had it in one of your gigs that you would provide your personal contact information to your buyers, for contact outside of Fiverr. Maybe it was something else. Their site, their decision.

Anyway, good luck with your website!

They give me warning and after that warning I didn’t break that rule why disable Account? I am 100% sure every seller contact buyer outside buyer. The thing is that they can’t caught until there profile reviewed same as me. So don’t try to be a Saint. Only for braking one rule they block me. Fiverr is highly biased company

I am 100% sure every seller contact buyer outside buyer. The thing is that they can’t caught until there profile reviewed same as me.

And that’s exactly why you got banned!

I never ever thought to ask or agree to work outside of fiverr. Just because you and your friends breaking rules it doesn’t mean that everyone is doing it.

Fiverr knew that you are not going to change and will just break the rules as much as you can until you will get cought again and their decision was to block you.

And by the way, fiverr detects it not only through someone directly reporting you, they also track all your conversations and reviewing messages that was automatically flagged by the system with the red flag words.

Here is actually one of my 2 days ago conversation.

C253728B-D581-407F-8C7D-632C849F4261.thumb.jpeg.45c827854903d493ee7780316e3cd30d.jpeg

I am 100% sure every seller contact buyer outside buyer. The thing is that they can’t caught until there profile reviewed same as me.

And that’s exactly why you got banned!

I never ever thought to ask or agree to work outside of fiverr. Just because you and your friends breaking rules it doesn’t mean that everyone is doing it.

Fiverr knew that you are not going to change and will just break the rules as much as you can until you will get cought again and their decision was to block you.

And by the way, fiverr detects it not only through someone directly reporting you, they also track all your conversations and reviewing messages that was automatically flagged by the system with the red flag words.

Here is actually one of my 2 days ago conversation.

Good luck With Your career on fiverr. You are really a pro. Can’t even share work sample with users. Wish you a bright shinning rich future on fiverr

Good luck With Your career on fiverr. You are really a pro. Can’t even share work sample with users. Wish you a bright shinning rich future on fiverr

Can’t even share work sample with users.

I have 600 examples in my fiverr profile, that’s more than enough to see my samples if you didn’t get it yet. There is no need to see my website if there are 600 examples in fiverr account.

And it seems that you still don’t get how to follow the rules the same as the person in my screenshot even after being told that it’s obviously breaking the rules.

I am 100% sure every seller contact buyer outside buyer.

Then you’re wrong. Just because you broke the rules doesn’t mean that everybody does.

Yes, everybody is Saint I am devil.

That’s playing the victim, and not how an adult and a professional talks.

My friend is demoted from level two seller to level for same reason why they ban me?

Maybe it was because there was also a buyer who complained about you, and because you had it in one of your gigs that you would provide your personal contact information to your buyers, for contact outside of Fiverr. Maybe it was something else. Their site, their decision.

Anyway, good luck with your website!

My gig was reviewed by fiverr before publishing it so don’t say a word about it. They reviewed it and than publish it.

You are a Good person. Wish you a bright future on fiverr also.

Can’t even share work sample with users.

I have 600 examples in my fiverr profile, that’s more than enough to see my samples if you didn’t get it yet. There is no need to see my website if there are 600 examples in fiverr account.

And it seems that you still don’t get how to follow the rules the same as the person in my screenshot even after being told that it’s obviously breaking the rules.

Good, don’t forget to save them in your System. Unfortunately, If any of your buyer lost there mind you can be next victim. Atleast all my buyers have to send me there emails as a part of my work.

Now I can tell all of them that I am no longer on fiverr and you can direct contact me.

Fare and square

This is YOUR experience, and does not reflect the success other new sellers might find here on Fiverr. Please don’t assume that because you are penalized for breaking the TOS, that that automatically makes Fiverr a bad site for new sellers.

I can search this forum and send you 100+ link where top rated buyer have to leave this platform after 5+ years service. They didn’t get a single featured listing in those 5 years. Fiverr is biased and only help seller whom they like (Mostly from europe and America.)

Except, you didn’t follow the rules, and Fiverr took action against your account as a result.

They give me First Warning Because i gave one of my buyer one star rating and he ask me to give him 5 and report this on fiverr and fiverr give me warning instead of him. Why they give warning if they can direct ban and didn’t give seller chance to fix there mistake

Bye, seller. Good luck.

Thanks Mate! Wish you a good Future on Fiverr 😉

Fiverr is biased and only help seller whom they like (Mostly from europe and America.)

99% wrong, we need optimise our self awareness 😉

Fiverr is biased and only help seller whom they like (Mostly from europe and America.)

99% wrong, we need optimise our self awareness 😉

They don’t have criteria for features listening. No transparency or a system which tell you that there is a chance you can get into featured listings or rising talent or fiverr choice

My gig was reviewed by fiverr before publishing it so don’t say a word about it. They reviewed it and than publish it.

You are a Good person. Wish you a bright future on fiverr also.

My gig was reviewed by fiverr before publishing it so don’t say a word about it.

How can you be sure about it? A lot of gigs don’t get reviewed before publishing (I know it because I’ve seen a bunch of gigs that very obviously violate the ToS). Also, you could have changed your gig description after it was published.

Then again, you seem to be 100% certain that you’re right and everyone else is wrong, no matter what anyone says (I wonder whether you think that we’re all lying when we say we didn’t contact our buyers outside of Fiverr) and no matter what we have experienced, so I guess there’s no point to say anything else in this topic.

Good, don’t forget to save them in your System. Unfortunately, If any of your buyer lost there mind you can be next victim. Atleast all my buyers have to send me there emails as a part of my work.

Now I can tell all of them that I am no longer on fiverr and you can direct contact me.

Fare and square

Looks like fiverr did the right thing banning you. You were braking the rules and you still find “excuses” for you breaking the rules.

My gig was reviewed by fiverr before publishing it so don’t say a word about it.

How can you be sure about it? A lot of gigs don’t get reviewed before publishing (I know it because I’ve seen a bunch of gigs that very obviously violate the ToS). Also, you could have changed your gig description after it was published.

Then again, you seem to be 100% certain that you’re right and everyone else is wrong, no matter what anyone says (I wonder whether you think that we’re all lying when we say we didn’t contact our buyers outside of Fiverr) and no matter what we have experienced, so I guess there’s no point to say anything else in this topic.

My each and every gig is reviewed and published by fiverr, Didn’t yours?

Looks like fiverr did the right thing banning you. You were braking the rules and you still find “excuses” for you breaking the rules.

I am no more under fiverr rules and there rules don’t apply to me anymore I can do whatever I want with those emails and fiverr can’t do anything. So, there is no breaking rules when they don’t apply on me

I am no more under fiverr rules and there rules don’t apply to me anymore I can do whatever I want with those emails and fiverr can’t do anything. So, there is no breaking rules when they don’t apply on me

If you do not have an active Fiverr account, you will soon be blocked from the Forum. 😶

you really have an attitude problem…

Archived