Don't Get Scammed!

luketune

Okay, so I don’t know if I am the only one but I get messages that look like this almost weekly.

Hello,
I have a job that is easy, you’ll make $100 a month continuously. Please contact me on ■■■■■: *****
or Google hangouts: *****

DON’T FALL FOR THIS! They are trying to buy and sell upwork accounts with your info as the verification! This is very risky and sketchy, NEVER DO IT!

Some one texted me this within an hour of me making an account. I’m here to sell music, not make upwork accounts so I’m lucky that I am not in a desperate situation for money were I could have been tempted.

If it’s too good to be true, then it probably is.

Some one texted me this within an hour of me making an account. I’m here to sell music, not make upwork accounts so I’m lucky that I am not in a desperate situation for money were I could have been tempted.

If it’s too good to be true, then it probably is.

Definitely,

I can’t imagine what they would’ve done with my identity.

From,

Luke

Definitely,

I can’t imagine what they would’ve done with my identity.

From,

Luke

True.

I also had few messages like this.

Thankfully i didn’t care about those messages.

After a while those accounts are all banned from fiverr.

Even sometimes they try to share their personal mobile number or s-k-y-p-e id directly.

This is also against fiverr terms. Whenever they find it, they will take actions against those account.

So, what I did was, I would just send reply with link of fiverr terms. And Send a message following message like, sharing mobile numbers or getting in touch directly are against fiverr guidelines.

P.s. you know Just shared this. May be someone will find it useful.

😀

Okay, so I don’t know if I am the only one but I get messages that look like this almost weekly.

Hello,

I have a job that is easy, you’ll make $100 a month continuously. Please contact me on ■■■■■: *****

or Google hangouts: *****

DON’T FALL FOR THIS! They are trying to buy and sell upwork accounts with your info as the verification! This is very risky and sketchy, NEVER DO IT!

Hello,

I have a job that is easy, you’ll make $100 a month continuously.

This alone is nonsense. :roll_eyes:

Yup, NEVER entertain scammers. Help 5r by reporting these messages ASAP ‼️

Archived