Why you do that?

nickyfin

Don’t bother, I understand, if it is so its so.

Isn’t there anything you can do with the 24 orders in the queue for the “I Will Draw A Caricature Portrait For You” gig? What does it say about those? Does it say they are late?

I don’t think you have explained to CS sufficiently for them to fix your response rate or response time if they’re inaccurate.

Also quite a few sellers have said they’ve had a recent drop in sales so you’re not the only seller to have noticed this. You could also check the BR page.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn’t there anything you can do with the 24 orders in the queue for the “I Will Draw A Caricature Portrait For You” gig? What does it say about those? Does it say they are late?

I don’t think you have explained to CS sufficiently for them to fix your response rate or response time if they’re inaccurate.

Also quite a few sellers have said they’ve had a recent drop in sales so you’re not the only seller to have noticed this. You could also check the BR page.

Thank you for remaining me, but those 24 order’s “Awaiting response”, you know what it means

Thank you anyway

Screenshots_2019-06-28-15-33-32.thumb.jpg.00792effe3c4a4d9c14acdc8466781dd.jpg

I don’t worry anymore, just happened that it

Not trying to be rude here, but as long as you don’t get your response rate fixed, you’ll continue to have issues.

Anyway, it’s your call to get in touch with CS asking for their help.

Not trying to be rude here, but as long as you don’t get your response rate fixed, you’ll continue to have issues.

Anyway, it’s your call to get in touch with CS asking for their help.

This is not about the rating. Two months ago I had level 2, but not any orders for 6 months

@nickyfin,

I’m not talking about rating and never said anything about it. Your problem is Response Rate and that parameter is what is affecting you because it is taken into account by Fiverr as one metric of your performance.

He said he has no inbox. He doesn’t seem to care about his rating. Maybe he was blocked from sending messages. Or maybe he is saying no one messages him? I’m not sure. It doesn’t look like he is able to answer messages.

This is not about the rating. Two months ago I had level 2, but not any orders for 6 months

He is complaining having lost his L2 and not getting orders in the last 6 months. Read his comment below.

Two months ago I had level 2, but not any orders for 6 months

He is complaining having lost his L2 and not getting orders in the last 6 months. Read his comment below.

Two months ago I had level 2, but not any orders for 6 months

Yes but he seems to be most concerned about his inbox. He has a problem with it, or at least that is what I got from it, not really sure.

I would think he would still get some orders even if his level went down.

He seems resigned to his fate anyway.

Yes but he seems to be most concerned about his inbox. He has a problem with it, or at least that is what I got from it, not really sure.

I would think he would still get some orders even if his level went down.

He seems resigned to his fate anyway.

It’s not about losing his level, it’s about his performance, and that is related to his poor Response Rate. Unless he solves that issue, he’ll continue to have problems getting orders.

It’s not about losing his level, it’s about his performance, and that is related to his poor Response Rate. Unless he solves that issue, he’ll continue to have problems getting orders.

I think they might have blocked him from sending messages. We will never know.

I think they might have blocked him from sending messages. We will never know.

I think the comment about the inbox was about the drop in response rate.

ie. response rate dropped but he couldn’t see any messages in the inbox (or none that could/should have caused the response rate drop, ie. no messages from the last 60 days not replied to within 24 hours).

There is something here that doesn’t make sense so far. I wish I could help but something is not clear.

Everything doesn’t make sense. We did try our best to be honest and we even tried to ask questions to clarify the situation on which we got vague answered like “we built google with our money same here”

I understand the frustration of the OP but he seems to be responding passive aggressive to many of us.

So with all due respect but I don’t think we can do anything more than this here.

This seems like a slightly more complicated than usual “I am not getting messages” post.
If you swap the word “Inbox” for “Messages” in the OP and his subsequent comments it makes more sense. He can’t improve his response rate if he isn’t getting messages but he isn’t getting messages because of his response rate - that seems to be his point.

What CS are saying to him is “tough luck but go get some customers using our suggestions for attracting clients outside of Fiverr”.
That is the only real proactive solution here so CS advice here is actually on point.

• Get your own customers outside of Fiverr and bring them here
  • When they message you and you respond it improves your response rate,
  • This (in theory) should improve ranking
  • Then you will start to get messages from Fiverr buyers through the platform

and we all live happily ever after…

Archived