Why you do that?

nickyfin

Well I will be banned from the forum

😳

No Nicky, there’s no such thing as getting banned on the forum due to low Response Rate. 😉

Do as you were advised. Try CS’s help you finding out what’s happening and asking them to please restore your RR.

Thank you, I will do that

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is about the response rate, but I don’t have any message inbox, but my rating still going down

This must be a bug @nickyfin.

Contact CS with some screenshots of your inbox.

I also had this kind of problem, when a spammer contact me, Fiverr usually show an alert about it. So, I could leave those messages without responding. But when it’s come to my mobile app, if I am not responding to those spam messages when I am on my mobile phone, next day my response rate drops. Your problem is the same kind of thing.

However, you just need to keep responding to your messages for next 60 days and you will level up again.

Good luck!

This must be a bug @nickyfin.

Contact CS with some screenshots of your inbox.

I also had this kind of problem, when a spammer contact me, Fiverr usually show an alert about it. So, I could leave those messages without responding. But when it’s come to my mobile app, if I am not responding to those spam messages when I am on my mobile phone, next day my response rate drops. Your problem is the same kind of thing.

However, you just need to keep responding to your messages for next 60 days and you will level up again.

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice, but I don’t have any message inbox

The answer from Fiverr "Hello again Nicky,

I double checked your Gigs and everything looks fine with them, they are active and searchable.

I gave you some recommendations in the previous ticket on how you can promote your gigs and in order to start getting orders again.

I completely understand your situation and I would feel the same way 😕 but rest assured that from our side everything is fine with your Gigs."

The answer from Fiverr "Hello again Nicky,

I double checked your Gigs and everything looks fine with them, they are active and searchable.

I gave you some recommendations in the previous ticket on how you can promote your gigs and in order to start getting orders again.

I completely understand your situation and I would feel the same way 😕 but rest assured that from our side everything is fine with your Gigs."

But were you asking about your gigs or the inbox messages? Maybe support agent had difficulty to understand you? The answer seems irrelevant to your original question.

Can you show us the message that you sent to them? Do you need any help with how to word your reply to the support?

But were you asking about your gigs or the inbox messages? Maybe support agent had difficulty to understand you? The answer seems irrelevant to your original question.

Can you show us the message that you sent to them? Do you need any help with how to word your reply to the support?

I have been here for 7 years, well and I do some English. Check my profile https://www.fiverr.com/nickyfin?up_rollout=true

If they say there are no messages from the last 60 days that you haven’t responded to or (or marked as spam or auto-marked as spam) within 24 hours you could ask them to run a fix on your account to recalculate the response rate.

If it’s a bug you could also ask them to forward it to the the developers so, if fixed, the issue won’t reoccur.

You are very nice, but that could happened to any of us

The FAQ Page https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/response-time-rate-faq mentions

Spam and Solicitations: You do not have to reply to spam and solicitations in your inbox. As long as you report the message as spam, it will not count against you.

So if the spam messages weren’t reported then it surely have resulted into response rate decrease.

Thank you for that, but the problem is dipper

I have been here for 7 years, well and I do some English. Check my profile https://www.fiverr.com/nickyfin?up_rollout=true

I have been here for 7 years, well and I do some English.

That wasn’t an intention of my post.

We are all trying to offer you as much help as we can and It did look like you ignored couple of good advises and questions at the beginning replying the same thing on different questions.

as I mentioned before it would’ve helped to see your message that you sent to them.

Did you ask them to show exact messages that you didn’t reply? (Also as many of us advised)

I have been here for 7 years, well and I do some English.

That wasn’t an intention of my post.

We are all trying to offer you as much help as we can and It did look like you ignored couple of good advises and questions at the beginning replying the same thing on different questions.

as I mentioned before it would’ve helped to see your message that you sent to them.

Did you ask them to show exact messages that you didn’t reply? (Also as many of us advised)

Thank you Maria, for your quick response, but how ever I don’t trust of any of these companies. I was from the beginning on Google, we made Google with our money, so what, we can make many Fiverr’s as well. THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU! .

Can you show us the message that you sent to them?

Can you show us the message you got from support?

You say you don’t have any inbox. Did you say that to support? Is your messaging working?

It says on your profile your average response is 12 hours. It sounds like you may have a bug in your message inbox.

I’d check which option you selected in the support ticket. Maybe you selected something like “my gig doesn’t appear in search”, maybe because they don’t have an “other” reason that can be selected for reasons not listed. I’d reply to CS and say exactly what the issue is, that this particular problem (unless you also wanted to talk about a problem with your gigs) is about your response rate decreasing when it shouldn’t have (eg. mention the things we’ve already discussed in this thread, like that you have responded to every message received in the last 60 days within 24 hours and if required ask them to show you any didn’t respond to within that time but should have, ie. that weren’t flagged/auto-flagged as spam).

eg. I think when I contacted them about the bug in the response rate I mentioned (eg. apologised that) I had to select an option in the support ticket that wasn’t really relevant, because there was no relevant option and no “other” option in the list of reasons.

I’d check which option you selected in the support ticket. Maybe you selected something like “my gig doesn’t appear in search”, maybe because they don’t have an “other” reason that can be selected for reasons not listed. I’d reply to CS and say exactly what the issue is, that this particular problem (unless you also wanted to talk about a problem with your gigs) is about your response rate decreasing when it shouldn’t have (eg. mention the things we’ve already discussed in this thread, like that you have responded to every message received in the last 60 days within 24 hours and if required ask them to show you any didn’t respond to within that time but should have, ie. that weren’t flagged/auto-flagged as spam).

eg. I think when I contacted them about the bug in the response rate I mentioned (eg. apologised that) I had to select an option in the support ticket that wasn’t really relevant, because there was no relevant option and no “other” option in the list of reasons.

Nice, thank you a lot, but could you explain how my Gigs have been working for 7 years and now stop… Just don’t say that I have to promote, because I do

Nice, thank you a lot, but could you explain how my Gigs have been working for 7 years and now stop… Just don’t say that I have to promote, because I do

It says you have 24 orders in the queue for one of them. Could that be anything to do with it (many orders in the queue, maybe some haven’t started due to not filling in the requirements but maybe it affects position in search rankings until some are removed from the queue eg. by either delivering if the requirements are specified or cancelling?).

Maybe having a 50% response rate is also affecting your orders. If that should be 100% CS could recalculate the totals and that should help.

It says you have 24 orders in the queue for one of them. Could that be anything to do with it (many orders in the queue, maybe some haven’t started due to not filling in the requirements but maybe it affects position in search rankings until some are removed from the queue eg. by either delivering if the requirements are specified or cancelling?).

Maybe having a 50% response rate is also affecting your orders. If that should be 100% CS could recalculate the totals and that should help.

Could that be anything to do with it (many orders in the queue, maybe some haven’t started due to not filling in the requirements but maybe it affects position in search rankings until some are removed from the queue

That’s an interesting theory. I never thought of that. I have a lot of old unstarted orders but last month was great in spite of that.

@uk1000 When I contact customer support I do not pay too much attention to those categories they have. If I can’t get my question to fit into a category I just choose one at random and they don’t seem to mind.

Though I thought I saw on the forum where someone had selected an irelavent reason in the ticket but specified in the description what their issue was about and the particular CS rep seemed to have just gone by what they selected in the reason option and seemed to have used a template response based on it. I also apologised and mentioned it just to clarify and so they knew the reason and so I wouldn’t get in trouble for spam or something.

Though I thought I saw on the forum where someone had selected an irelavent reason in the ticket but specified in the description what their issue was about and the particular CS rep seemed to have just gone by what they selected in the reason option and seemed to have used a template response based on it. I also apologised and mentioned it just to clarify and so they knew the reason and so I wouldn’t get in trouble for spam or something.

I have not had that happen and at least half the time, I choose an unrelated category. There might be an English communication problem here. I really hope he gets this fixed somehow, he’s a good artist.

I have not had that happen and at least half the time, I choose an unrelated category. There might be an English communication problem here. I really hope he gets this fixed somehow, he’s a good artist.

Thank you, just speak some English

Archived