Needs suggestions for improving my gig

worthforcheap

Hello guys. I’m very good at what I do and I be doing it for quite some time. I’ve looked through the competitors and a lot of them are doing far better with more expensive gigs, yet providing service of lesser quality. I want like all of us, to get my gig out there and I’d appreciate your tips on how can I better my gig. Thank you!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/AR9N3

Hi how are you? The level one stage is quite difficult, so I wish you luck!

I see that your GIG is good, you should include a video. From that fiverr manaera better position your publication.

Also, your description should be more extensive, talk about what you know how to do, how you learned it, how old you are doing, what you offer, and why you should buy yourself and not the competition.

Hi how are you? The level one stage is quite difficult, so I wish you luck!

I see that your GIG is good, you should include a video. From that fiverr manaera better position your publication.

Also, your description should be more extensive, talk about what you know how to do, how you learned it, how old you are doing, what you offer, and why you should buy yourself and not the competition.

Thanks for your response! Notes taken. 🙂

Just saw your profile and I’m vibing with your videos. I suppose that if I ever create a video it will be in similar style. Can you give me any tips on how to create the same style videos and is it hard to create them?

Just saw your profile and I’m vibing with your videos. I suppose that if I ever create a video it will be in similar style. Can you give me any tips on how to create the same style videos and is it hard to create them?

You could do a slideshow of your work with a voice over. Or a slideshow of your work with some music. Or a slideshow of your work with a voice over and music 🙂 I hope this helps!

You could do a slideshow of your work with a voice over. Or a slideshow of your work with some music. Or a slideshow of your work with a voice over and music 🙂 I hope this helps!

Voice over probably wouldn’t do, as I’m unhappy about my voice and my accent. The slideshow is a great idea tho! I’m quite bad at making them, but I’ll look up some tutorials. Thanks for the advice!

Voice over probably wouldn’t do, as I’m unhappy about my voice and my accent. The slideshow is a great idea tho! I’m quite bad at making them, but I’ll look up some tutorials. Thanks for the advice!

No problem - you can hire a voice actor if you wanted a voice over, and you could hire someone to put the slideshow together for you too.

If you are not a professional in the area, you can find some good videos on YouTube, if you have knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects you can do something great, also if you want something easier, you can do something with Sony Vegas … In youtube contraras good information about this!

Fiverr values a lot, but a lot of this.

Archived