PAYMENT FOR VERİFİCATİON

Guest kubracorl

Question

Guest kubracorl

After registering on Fiverr, I received this message from the support team: 'Hello Kubracorluk, this is the Fivеrr suppоrt tеam! Your freelаnce service is temporarily unаble to accept new orders due to the new policy of our platform. To restore the service and see new оrders in your profile, please follow the instructions. We have sent you a QR code. Scan this QR code and complete a simple verification. You can scan it by opening the camera app and hovering over the QR code, or by using some online services. If you still have any problems, please contact us in this chat.' After following the steps by scanning the QR code, money has been continuously deducted from my bank account. When I inquired about it, I was assured that it would be refunded, but I haven't received any refund yet. Has this happened to you before? How can I get a refund?

fiv.jpg

On 5/19/2024 at 6:58 AM, reemfire said:

i was told to give them a call once the transaction has gone through so they can flag it as a fraud

On 5/18/2024 at 11:48 PM, uk1000 said:

Ask the bank. They should know. If it's true that you can't stop it when it's pending (though you could see if it is possible, in online banking) then if it does go through to an actual transaction maybe you could dispute it then.

You could also speak to customer support (help desk like I said) but if it's not gone through Fiverr they might not be able to refund you.

Hey, i have been refunded. Thank you for your help.

On 5/19/2024 at 6:58 AM, reemfire said:

i was told to give them a call once the transaction has gone through so they can flag it as a fraud

• Like 3