Does fiverr help a seller who is been bullied by a buyer

Necessary revisions, not unnecessary revisions.

Who decides what’s “necessary”? It’s obviously gonna be the buyer, not you. If you were to decide that, your decision would be 100% biased.

Unfortunately, I think your wording was ambiguous, and I don’t think Fiverr can help you out with that. You will have to work it out with your buyer.

necessary is not biased, it’s the polite word to clearing the situation (really need revisions or not).

This is very bad. The buyer now is not responding to my messages

If he’s not responding anyway, I’d go with Miss Crystal’s suggestion and keep redelivering until he’ll get tired of requesting unjustified “revisions” (additional work) or miss the 3-day mark.

Of course, you might get a bad review then, but not much that can be done there, every once in a while, someone like that shows up, as long as the majority of your customers behave appropriately, you’ll be okay.

You also can respond to reviews, so you can tell people who look at them your side of the story.

People who do what he is doing have had success with that method before probably so they use it again and again until someone stops them by refusing to cancel.

At this point, he has not opted for cancellation, he just wants to bully me into doing a job outside the agreed job, to add to the existing before he accepts delivery. So i will keep submitting as you said. Its already taking a toll on my account

This is very bad. The buyer now is not responding to my messages

The buyer now is not responding to my messages

It looks like you want him to respond immediately. Just give him his time, even if it’s going to take 3 days. He is not obliged to reply to you as soon as you send a message.

But do tell him that you can do revisions but unfortunately what he is asking doesn’t fall under a revision but it will be a whole new order. Specify what exactly would be a revision and how much would you charge for his new requirements.

P.s a lot of buyers will always try to get something more like that unless you tell them your firm “no”. Some of them not even realising that it doesn’t fall into revision. Clear communication is a key.

At this point, he has not opted for cancellation, he just wants to bully me into doing a job outside the agreed job, to add to the existing before he accepts delivery. So i will keep submitting as you said. Its already taking a toll on my account

maybe he/she just want to be ‘yours’ and don’t want to do business with you, hehe. You know, like a blind date, when 2 peoples teasing each other.

I had a very similar experience and I created a topic about it here on this forum.
This buyer opened revision multiple times after I have completed the work the first time.
he bullied me , and tried to blackmail me
See my story HERE

I had a very similar experience and I created a topic about it here on this forum.

This buyer opened revision multiple times after I have completed the work the first time.

he bullied me , and tried to blackmail me

See my story HERE

@sefiuu The difference is that you decided to cancel the order yourself. You didn’t stand your ground and just did what the buyer was trying to make you do all this time instead of asking help from a support team. Buyer didn’t cheat you, you cheated yourself.

@sefiuu The difference is that you decided to cancel the order yourself. You didn’t stand your ground and just did what the buyer was trying to make you do all this time instead of asking help from a support team. Buyer didn’t cheat you, you cheated yourself.

@ mariashtelle1

I delivered again multiple times . and he kept opening revision.

I told him I will keep on delivering because I have completed the work,and he threatened me and started to show me screenshots of how he ensured some sellers accounts he had encountered in the past was deleted by customer support.

You have no idea how the situation was cos you weren’t the one in it.

Thanks for your contribution anyways

@ mariashtelle1

I delivered again multiple times . and he kept opening revision.

I told him I will keep on delivering because I have completed the work,and he threatened me and started to show me screenshots of how he ensured some sellers accounts he had encountered in the past was deleted by customer support.

You have no idea how the situation was cos you weren’t the one in it.

Thanks for your contribution anyways

I was in the situations like that and they all was resolved by fiver CS and those buyers blocked.

Fiverr is very strict with blackmailing but you made your choice to cancel the order instead of contacting support team.

I was in the situations like that and they all was resolved by fiver CS and those buyers blocked.

Fiverr is very strict with blackmailing but you made your choice to cancel the order instead of contacting support team.

@mariashtelle1

Okay . Thank you for heaping all the blame on me. 👍

@mariashtelle1

Okay . Thank you for heaping all the blame on me. 👍

Okay . Thank you for heaping all the blame on me

@sefiuu, you need to take responsability of your actions. In your case, instead of following you own judgement or, at least, asking for a second opinion, you did what you did because ⬇️

I wanted to do that, but someone told me that Fiverr “values” buyers far more that sellers , and I might be suspended even if I report him first, because he is a buyer and I am a seller. zipper_mouth_face

Acknowledgment of your own mistakes is the only way to grow.

Okay . Thank you for heaping all the blame on me

@sefiuu, you need to take responsability of your actions. In your case, instead of following you own judgement or, at least, asking for a second opinion, you did what you did because ⬇️

I wanted to do that, but someone told me that Fiverr “values” buyers far more that sellers , and I might be suspended even if I report him first, because he is a buyer and I am a seller. zipper_mouth_face

Acknowledgment of your own mistakes is the only way to grow.

@maitasun

Thank you .

I completely understand what you’re talking about. And I admit I was wrong to not have contacted C.S .

I guess it was “fear of the unknown.”

And also, that person that told me to not contact support is a way older seller ,so I thought he knew better .

That was a second opinion I took there!

I actually tried to tussle it out with that buyer as I kept delivering the work over again , and it went on for about two weeks . I guess I gave up too quickly too .

@maitasun

Thank you .

I completely understand what you’re talking about. And I admit I was wrong to not have contacted C.S .

And also, that person that told me to not contact support is a way older seller ,so I thought he knew better .

I actually tried to tussle it out with that buyer as I kept delivering the work over again , and it went on for about two weeks . I guess I gave up too quickly too .

I actually tried to tussle it out with that buyer as I kept delivering the work over again , and it went on for about two weeks . I guess I gave up too quickly too

Next time, when in doubt, come to the forum, don’t be afraid. Here you’ll find helpful guidance. 😉

I actually tried to tussle it out with that buyer as I kept delivering the work over again , and it went on for about two weeks . I guess I gave up too quickly too

Next time, when in doubt, come to the forum, don’t be afraid. Here you’ll find helpful guidance. 😉

179208_2.png maitasun:

No problem 😀

Thanks a lot

And i will be faced with a bad review at the end. Fiverr needs to look into bullying from buyers. I delivered the job to his satisfaction, after numerous revisions, and when he no longer has anything else to add, he asks for a different job entirely

Bad reviews happen. I’m sorry for your unpleasant experience. I had a buyer purchase 2 gigs.

She reviewed both of them Even though I don’t allow revisions, I sent her additional work. Plus I over delivered the quantity in the first place. ( I went beyond the gig description and more)

She accepted delivery of both orders, gave one gig 5 Stars & the other 2.7 stars.

OK I can live with an “unable to please person no matter what you do”

but what made matters worse is, she then filed a credit card complaint. Fiverr deducted me the funds.

Then 2 days before I was being promoted to Level 2, those cancellations brought me all the way down. 😦 Fiverr did nothing to support me.

@maitasun

Thank you .

If you gave up before him then you did give up too quickly.

Bad reviews happen. I’m sorry for your unpleasant experience. I had a buyer purchase 2 gigs.

She reviewed both of them Even though I don’t allow revisions, I sent her additional work. Plus I over delivered the quantity in the first place. ( I went beyond the gig description and more)

She accepted delivery of both orders, gave one gig 5 Stars & the other 2.7 stars.

but what made matters worse is, she then filed a credit card complaint. Fiverr deducted me the funds.

Then 2 days before I was being promoted to Level 2, those cancellations brought me all the way down. 😦 Fiverr did nothing to support me.

WOW 🤯

Necessary revisions, not unnecessary revisions. I have exhausted the revision on the order, but buyer does not want to confirm. Buyer is asking for what was not agreed, and that is waiting 3 days when order is about to confirm before coming up with an unfounded revision

In a scope, your specifications must be objective. “Necessary” is totally subjective and the buyer can easily argue what is necessary and what isn’t. It doesn’t matter if it’s actually unfair; subjectivity doesn’t hold water in contractual agreements or marketing.

Archived