Does fiverr help a seller who is been bullied by a buyer

I did a job satisfactorily and the buyer is unwilling to confirm, he sees my submissions, but waits till the job is almost marked as completed and ask for an unfounded revision. How do i get this buyer to confirm my order, or how can support help. The order is already 13 days late

Hello, you have this in your gig description:

✔️ 100% Money back Guarantee
✔️ Super Fast Delivery
✔️ Necessary Revision

Therefore you must do revisions for him forever if he wants, or even give him a refund if he asks for one. You have set yourself up to do a revision when he asks for one with the words you used. There is no way to force him to stop asking for revisions since you made the promise to do “necessary revision”.

I’m not sure why it’s so late but it has to be done “super fast” by you also. No way fiverr will step in and over rule what you yourself have promised to do.

In your packages you have a set number of revisions you will do. So you can refer the client to that and say he has already had the number of revisions the package offers. But those words “necessary revision” seem to contradict the idea there is a finite number of them.

Hello, you have this in your gig description:

✔️ 100% Money back Guarantee

✔️ Super Fast Delivery

✔️ Necessary Revision

Therefore you must do revisions for him forever if he wants, or even give him a refund if he asks for one. You have set yourself up to do a revision when he asks for one with the words you used. There is no way to force him to stop asking for revisions since you made the promise to do “necessary revision”.

I’m not sure why it’s so late but it has to be done “super fast” by you also. No way fiverr will step in and over rule what you yourself have promised to do.

In your packages you have a set number of revisions you will do. So you can refer the client to that and say he has already had the number of revisions the package offers. But those words “necessary revision” seem to contradict the idea there is a finite number of them.

Necessary revisions, not unnecessary revisions. I have exhausted the revision on the order, but buyer does not want to confirm. Buyer is asking for what was not agreed, and that is waiting 3 days when order is about to confirm before coming up with an unfounded revision

Necessary revisions, not unnecessary revisions. I have exhausted the revision on the order, but buyer does not want to confirm. Buyer is asking for what was not agreed, and that is waiting 3 days when order is about to confirm before coming up with an unfounded revision

Then tell him that. …

Necessary revisions, not unnecessary revisions.

Who decides what’s “necessary”? It’s obviously gonna be the buyer, not you. If you were to decide that, your decision would be 100% biased.

Unfortunately, I think your wording was ambiguous, and I don’t think Fiverr can help you out with that. You will have to work it out with your buyer.

Buyer is not responsive. I have told him that. He remains numb, but comes online when the order is about to be marked as completed and brings up something again to keep extending the order

You can try re delivering the same thing each time he does that. Tell him the job has been completed and re deliver the same thing, as many times as he uses the revision button. Customer support won’t help in this case.

Necessary revisions, not unnecessary revisions.

Who decides what’s “necessary”? It’s obviously gonna be the buyer, not you. If you were to decide that, your decision would be 100% biased.

Unfortunately, I think your wording was ambiguous, and I don’t think Fiverr can help you out with that. You will have to work it out with your buyer.

At this point, the revision is outside what was discussed. The revision is a new order entirely. I am willing to give revisions to an order. Not when the revisions becomes a new job, and i am been bullied to do it before an existing order will be confirmed

At this point, the revision is outside what was discussed. The revision is a new order entirely. I am willing to give revisions to an order. Not when the revisions becomes a new job, and i am been bullied to do it before an existing order will be confirmed

Did you read what I wrote in the last message? That’s all you can do and just hope he gets tired of abusing the revision button at some point.

You can try re delivering the same thing each time he does that. Tell him the job has been completed and re deliver the same thing, as many times as he uses the revision button. Customer support won’t help in this case.

I just did that, but it also affects the completion rate. The job has lingered for 13 days now

Not when the revisions becomes a new job, and i am been bullied to do it before an existing order will be confirmed

In that case, I believe CS might be able to help you out… at least in case your buyer decides to cancel the order sometime in the future. But, otherwise, I think Fiverr will ask you to work it out with your buyer. 😿

Yes, it becomes a game at this point to see who can keep it up the longest.

And i will be faced with a bad review at the end. Fiverr needs to look into bullying from buyers. I delivered the job to his satisfaction, after numerous revisions, and when he no longer has anything else to add, he asks for a different job entirely

And i will be faced with a bad review at the end. Fiverr needs to look into bullying from buyers. I delivered the job to his satisfaction, after numerous revisions, and when he no longer has anything else to add, he asks for a different job entirely

he asks for a different job entirely

This is not allowed. From the TOS:

Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.

he asks for a different job entirely

This is not allowed. From the TOS:

Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.

Does fiverr step in, in such situation?

I’d tell the buyer that you fulfilled your part of the agreement and to kindly do their part now and accept the delivery so you’ll get paid for the time you already spent on their job, quoting the bit from the ToS that Pacquo posted, along with a link to the ToS, so they can check for themselves, and know its “official” and nothing you made up.

Asking Fiverr to step in, according to many posts, seems to be a two-sided blade, can go this or that way.

I’d tell the buyer that you fulfilled your part of the agreement and to kindly do their part now and accept the delivery so you’ll get paid for the time you already spent on their job, quoting the bit from the ToS that Pacquo posted, along with a link to the ToS, so they can check for themselves, and know its “official” and nothing you made up.

Asking Fiverr to step in, according to many posts, seems to be a two-sided blade, can go this or that way.

where can i see the TOS, and send this part to the buyer, so he looks it up?

Buyer is not responsive. I have told him that. He remains numb, but comes online when the order is about to be marked as completed and brings up something again to keep extending the order

mostly yes, happened on me either, and they will say ‘sorry we’re busy’ after not respond the seller for almost 3 days and then click the revision button again.

Archived