Fraud "Seller" .

schuhbedo

I just registered here, because here a supposedly professional designer uses my logo as a reference. He has neither created my logo nor any rights to it! Now he is asking me if I have any proof! Yes, of course, as the owner of my logo I absolutely have a proof named “design transfer agreement” between 99designs and me. The real designer is not represented here on fiverr.

You have to remove the username of the fiverr user … It is against of forum rules …If you think anyone is using your logo and you have the copyrights of that then you can contact fiverr support… They will take action on the seller …

You can contact CS through this link .

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=zendesk

Ok, sorry. I dod not know this. What can I do?

You can edit the post and just remove the username …That’s all

This is what I did now. And what can I do in this case? Is there any support email to the management of fiverr or does fiverr have an appeal dividion?

This is what I did now. And what can I do in this case? Is there any support email to the management of fiverr or does fiverr have an appeal dividion?

Is there any support email to the management of fiverr or does fiverr have an appeal dividion?

You can submit a ticket to them here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

If that doesn’t work for any reason, you can email them at support@fiverr.com

Customer Support can take 24-48 hours to respond, so please be patient and don’t open multiple tickets on the same subject, or they can get automatically marked as spam.

Is there any support email to the management of fiverr or does fiverr have an appeal dividion?

You can submit a ticket to them here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

If that doesn’t work for any reason, you can email them at support@fiverr.com

Customer Support can take 24-48 hours to respond, so please be patient and don’t open multiple tickets on the same subject, or they can get automatically marked as spam.

Thank you very much!

You’re welcome, and good luck!

I contacted the fraud person first in a nice way. Additionally I sent him/her the link to this forum entry which I started, so that he/she can read everything mabye in the hope to delete thise logos that were done by other creative people…

Good question:

I contacted my designer, if he maybe also uses fiverr.

Or even it’s the same person.

Sometimes they all copy the same thing off the internet so it’s possible they both copied it.

You will never know who the first, real, designer is.

If you have the source files used to create your logo, these should contain metadata showing when they were created. If you can, try and figure out how long ago the seller you think stole your logo started using it on Fiverr. If you can prove that your logo was created first, you will easily be able to insist that any copies are removed from Fiverr.

If you have the source files used to create your logo, these should contain metadata showing when they were created. If you can, try and figure out how long ago the seller you think stole your logo started using it on Fiverr. If you can prove that your logo was created first, you will easily be able to insist that any copies are removed from Fiverr.

Thank you very much! Yes, of course I have all source files, even the very first ones that my “real” designer used for first drafts. The “wrong” designer (fraud) used my final logo several weeks later.

Good question:

Or maybe your designer outsourced it to someone who hired somebody on Fiverr… There’s a lot of outsourcing these days, for example, you think that you’re ordering from a reputable American agency (and are paying them a few hundred bucks for the product), and they outsource it to someone half across the planet, and that someone outsources it to someone who does it for $5 on Fiverr.

Or maybe your designer outsourced it to someone who hired somebody on Fiverr… There’s a lot of outsourcing these days, for example, you think that you’re ordering from a reputable American agency (and are paying them a few hundred bucks for the product), and they outsource it to someone half across the planet, and that someone outsources it to someone who does it for $5 on Fiverr.

I think this can be happened and it is happening now a days … :thinking:

How can I check the “age” of a file if i’m interested to do it?

I mean, if someone copy a file and paste it, the file already hase a new date. is it correct? Thank you

Guest netartica

You have to remove the username of the fiverr user … It is against of forum rules …If you think anyone is using your logo and you have the copyrights of that then you can contact fiverr support… They will take action on the seller …

You can contact CS through this link .

Perfect approach

💯

Archived