What's the solution.....?

Hello everyone. I’m very upset:disappointed:😞. I couldn’t understand what type of rule it is? Buyer can place order without any discussion without asking that the seller can do this work or not, or seller has interest or not. Then if the order cancelled the seller get the punishment from fiverr and buyer get full payment back.
Now my fiverr account is going to die 😭 I tried a lot. One cancellation 4% decrease “Order Completion”. After that I had complete 3 orders but no increase on “Order Completion”. Even after that I completed 7 orders but no improvement. I don’t know what should I do?

Hello everyone. I’m very upset:disappointed:😞. I couldn’t understand what type of rule it is? Buyer can place order without any discussion without asking that the seller can do this work or not, or seller has interest or not. Then if the order cancelled the seller get the punishment from fiverr and buyer get full payment back.

Now my fiverr account is going to die 😭 I tried a lot. One cancellation 4% decrease “Order Completion”. After that I had complete 3 orders but no increase on “Order Completion”. Even after that I completed 7 orders but no improvement. I don’t know what should I do?

I don’t know what should I do?

Don’t worry. It will improve eventually. It’s not as big a problem as you think.

I don’t know what should I do?

To take a chill pill and stop worrying about small things.

Some cancellations like this are inevitable and will happen from time to time. Fiverr is made to place orders anytime without discussions and unfortunately some buyers doesn’t read a description.

As for the order completion stats it’s a ratio of completed and cancelled orders, simple math.

Really I shouldn’t worry about this even loosing the “Level Two” and very soon “Level One” will no more?

I understand how upsetting it is to lose levels, but people do very very well even if they are level 0. It’s going to happen and out of our control so try not to let it get you too upset. Just accept it is part of working on fiverr. And you can get your levels back too. Most of us go up and down all the time.

Really I shouldn’t worry about this even loosing the “Level Two” and very soon “Level One” will no more?

You said you lost only 4%, that means that your stats still should be at 96%. You will loose ranking only if your stats below 90%.

I would suggest to read fiverr help page and terms of service. You will find a lot of useful info there that will make you stop stressing yourself.

The only solution I found effective for myself was to raise prices. I went from 4-5 cancellations per month to 0-2 immediately after. Buyers started to contact me before placing the order more often and now I can decline projects I can’t do (or don’t want to do) before the order is made.

I still get one of those “let me know if possible and if not just refund me plz” orders every now and then but the situation has become more manageable.

Most buyers have no idea there is a timer for each delivery and that we get penalized for every late one or every cancellation so it’s not like they are trying to maliciously destroy you and your career. Your job is to let it go and keep working.

Archived