Warning for empty delivery

oshgraphic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there I don’t know why after that I send the file to buyer and he confirm it I want to remove my warning

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there

I get you since i had the same warning. I ATTACHED the zip. it was there when i was press deliver button. It was sent. I’ve done that job on my office laptop. All the data were there. after i came home, the buyer said that he didn’t get the attachment. so i viewed the order page and i saw the attachment was not there. I have no files to re-attach the task I’ve done (since the whole thing on office laptop).

There were two options,

1. redo the task and deliver again
  2. wait till next morning to go office to access those data to re-deliver

Since it was a reasonably huge task I explained the situation to the buyer and asked for an extra 1 day. That user accepted my excuse. and i had plenty of time to deliver. Next day morning when i was woke up, I saw that i got a ToS violation notified via the email (for providing buyer an empty delivery). 🙂

OK, If i didn’t do the task actually why i do deliver without an attachment, I could attach something (which is i never do either). I know ToS well. Even before submit a delivery there will be a popup message asking for confirmation to send without an attachment. So I’ll never do that kind of a mistake in my own. In this case there was nothing on my hand since the attachment was sent on that time.

I explained the whole story to the CS, but they never believed. The only they said is once a warning is processed, they can’t undo that. (Which they did in another case 😂) .

I didn’t say anything. I just accept that as my fault. now my profile has 2 warnings. 1 st one is actually was my mistake when i was newbie. But the one i just explained, isn’t mine.

Now, Once i attached a delivery I do reload the page in according to see if it actually attached. If it’s not, definitely should disappear upon a page reload.

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there

I get you since i had the same warning. I ATTACHED the zip. it was there when i was press deliver button. It was sent. I’ve done that job on my office laptop. All the data were there. after i came home, the buyer said that he didn’t get the attachment. so i viewed the order page and i saw the attachment was not there. I have no files to re-attach the task I’ve done (since the whole thing on office laptop).

There were two options,

1. redo the task and deliver again
  2. wait till next morning to go office to access those data to re-deliver

Since it was a reasonably huge task I explained the situation to the buyer and asked for an extra 1 day. That user accepted my excuse. and i had plenty of time to deliver. Next day morning when i was woke up, I saw that i got a ToS violation notified via the email (for providing buyer an empty delivery). 🙂

OK, If i didn’t do the task actually why i do deliver without an attachment, I could attach something (which is i never do either). I know ToS well. Even before submit a delivery there will be a popup message asking for confirmation to send without an attachment. So I’ll never do that kind of a mistake in my own. In this case there was nothing on my hand since the attachment was sent on that time.

I explained the whole story to the CS, but they never believed. The only they said is once a warning is processed, they can’t undo that. (Which they did in another case 😂) .

I didn’t say anything. I just accept that as my fault. now my profile has 2 warnings. 1 st one is actually was my mistake when i was newbie. But the one i just explained, isn’t mine.

Now, Once i attached a delivery I do reload the page in according to see if it actually attached. If it’s not, definitely should disappear upon a page reload.

me too happen this as same so now what we can do is this warning never remove after couple of months

me too happen this as same so now what we can do is this warning never remove after couple of months

There will be no problem since your account is not restricted. Make sure to not do a violation again. I think upon 3 warnings they will do a full review on profile and take actions accordingly.

It’s possible that the file was transmitted but then not written to disk on the Fiverr server, resulting in a file of 0 Kb. Some time ago a seller quoted a reply received from CS, stating that the warning for empty delivery was triggered by the system when it detected that the upload was “incomplete”, and this implies that from the point of view of the system, empty file means empty delivery. I wouldn’t like to be punished (or roasted by the audience) for a bug.

Some time ago a seller quoted a reply received from CS, stating that the warning for empty delivery was triggered by the system when it detected that the upload was “incomplete”,

This is a recurring bug. I also recently experienced the delivery window (presumably) timing out after files took to long to upload. They did upload in the end, but then it wasn’t possible to deliver. My only way around this was to use Google Drive to send files.

I wouldn’t like to be punished (or roasted by the audience) for a bug.

Calling it a roast is like calling Pompei a minor house fire… 😉

Screenshots are saved as a .gif or .jpg so how would the system detect an empty delivery of a screenshot?

is there have any file size to upload I have face that problem again I have attached file it i 2500 x 2500 pixels it is not attached but I try to upload 1000 x 1000 pixel size image it is attached

This is interesting because this has also happened to me this week.

I delivered two orders within ten minutes of each other around 3pm my time on 24th April. I attached the files to the delivery notice and I received no warning about no file being attached when I hit “Deliver now.” Both buyers subsequently came back to me, telling me that no file was attached. Now, I know that I attached them.

I’ve now been issued with my first ever account violation warning, which I’m pretty peeved about because I haven’t done anything wrong - the files were attached to the delivery message when I hit the “Deliver now” button. I have raised an issue with CS.

I’ evidently not the only person this has happened to this week, so it must be established that there is a bug.

This is interesting because this has also happened to me this week.

I delivered two orders within ten minutes of each other around 3pm my time on 24th April. I attached the files to the delivery notice and I received no warning about no file being attached when I hit “Deliver now.” Both buyers subsequently came back to me, telling me that no file was attached. Now, I know that I attached them.

I’ve now been issued with my first ever account violation warning, which I’m pretty peeved about because I haven’t done anything wrong - the files were attached to the delivery message when I hit the “Deliver now” button. I have raised an issue with CS.

I’ evidently not the only person this has happened to this week, so it must be established that there is a bug.

@dolly_donut What type of file did you try to deliver? Maybe it’s just one type of file it happens with.

@dolly_donut What type of file did you try to deliver? Maybe it’s just one type of file it happens with.

I delivered both mp3s and .wav files in both cases.

I’ve heard back from CS and they have said that whilst they understand my viewpoint, the warning will stay and that is their final decision. Six years on Fiverr with no warnings and thousands of 5 star feedbacks doesn’t count for anything, apparently.

I delivered both mp3s and .wav files in both cases.

I’ve heard back from CS and they have said that whilst they understand my viewpoint, the warning will stay and that is their final decision. Six years on Fiverr with no warnings and thousands of 5 star feedbacks doesn’t count for anything, apparently.

Yes it’s kind of funny to do this if someone has been here for years, there is a known bug, and you have a great reputation. Do they know there is a bug that does this, or were they thinking it was fixed? They must know about it if someone sent them a video of them attaching and delivering files that were then reported as an empty delivery.

Maybe people should start delivering a link to dropbox that has the files, along with the other files.

Yes it’s kind of funny to do this if someone has been here for years, there is a known bug, and you have a great reputation. Do they know there is a bug that does this, or were they thinking it was fixed? They must know about it if someone sent them a video of them attaching and delivering files that were then reported as an empty delivery.

Maybe people should start delivering a link to dropbox that has the files, along with the other files.

CS just didn’t want to know. I pointed out my good reputation, that I had never delivered an empty delivery message and that I had never received a warning before. I have never even supplied an order late. I take great pride in my work here. But it counts for nothing with CS 😦 I said that there were others that had also apparently had this problem this week, but again “the warning stands.”

I have asked CS what their review process was in this case and how they arrived at the decision that the warning remains, but I don’t hold out any hope. It just seems terribly unfair. The files were attached when I hit “deliver now.” I probably should have checked afterwards but, never having had the need to before, I just trusted in the system.

CS just didn’t want to know. I pointed out my good reputation, that I had never delivered an empty delivery message and that I had never received a warning before. I have never even supplied an order late. I take great pride in my work here. But it counts for nothing with CS 😦 I said that there were others that had also apparently had this problem this week, but again “the warning stands.”

I have asked CS what their review process was in this case and how they arrived at the decision that the warning remains, but I don’t hold out any hope. It just seems terribly unfair. The files were attached when I hit “deliver now.” I probably should have checked afterwards but, never having had the need to before, I just trusted in the system.

@dolly_donut You have been here as long as me and have only six bad reviews. Clearly you are a careful responsible serious seller of many years and a great reputation. I’m so sorry as I do believe you that it was the bug.

You don’t have that kind of record here unless you are extremely careful at all times about your orders and deliveries. All I have to do is read your reviews to see what kind of exemplary seller you are.

The best thing to do is to deliver multiple files , or multiple attachments just to make sure that something goes through , I also attach a small readme file where I explain what I did ( usually that goes through all the times. because of the small size.) I also deliver the files in different zip attachments first , then I also send them uncompressed and in his inbox as well just to make sure that everything is ok , better safe than sorry.

The best thing to do is to deliver multiple files , or multiple attachments just to make sure that something goes through , I also attach a small readme file where I explain what I did ( usually that goes through all the times. because of the small size.) I also deliver the files in different zip attachments first , then I also send them uncompressed and in his inbox as well just to make sure that everything is ok , better safe than sorry.

So you make at least two separate deliveries? I’ve been checking every delivery twice to see if the attached file is still there. I like your idea of multiple files.

I thought of delivering the usual file along with a link to dropbox with a copy of it.

So you make at least two separate deliveries? I’ve been checking every delivery twice to see if the attached file is still there. I like your idea of multiple files.

I thought of delivering the usual file along with a link to dropbox with a copy of it.

No , in the same delivery I attach 5-6 different zip files ( webready.zip , stationary.zip,vectorfiles.zip ) depending on the package , after that I send them uncompressed on the order page , plus uncompressed in his inbox … so he can see them without the watermark as well

No , in the same delivery I attach 5-6 different zip files ( webready.zip , stationary.zip,vectorfiles.zip ) depending on the package , after that I send them uncompressed on the order page , plus uncompressed in his inbox … so he can see them without the watermark as well

Great idea. I will consider doing the same. Thanks.

when I send psd files it’s vital that I attach them in different zip files… or separate them ( part1 psd / part 2 psd ) because of their size they are not going through all the times… I usually send at least 500MB of data / order

when I send psd files it’s vital that I attach them in different zip files… or separate them ( part1 psd / part 2 psd ) because of their size they are not going through all the times… I usually send at least 500MB of data / order

I see, so it’s usually the larger files that disappear.

@dolly_donut You have been here as long as me and have only six bad reviews. Clearly you are a careful responsible serious seller of many years and a great reputation. I’m so sorry as I do believe you that it was the bug.

You don’t have that kind of record here unless you are extremely careful at all times about your orders and deliveries. All I have to do is read your reviews to see what kind of exemplary seller you are.

So CS are saying that it took me an additional two days to deliver the files, but have failed to acknowledge that as soon as the buyer brought the error to my attention (which was two days after delivery), it took m just 14 minutes to acknowledge that there had been an error and deliver the files (even though I wasn’t actually at my desk and had to access the files remotely.) I’ve sent screenshots to prove all of this and have asked to speak with a manager, but I suspect that I’m flogging a dead horse.

It just seems grossly unfair.

it will not happen further

How are you so sure that the OP won’t have a network issue in the future? Are you his internet service provider? :thinking:

How are you so sure that the OP won’t have a network issue in the future? Are you his internet service provider? :thinking:

Hanshuber Loved your Quick Response !

Archived