Warning for empty delivery

oshgraphic

Fiverr appears to think there is, otherwise, they wouldn’t have given you a warning.

I attached it but I dont know file is not there

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt although fiverr probably won’t, based on that but a while back where files disappeared after they were sent.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt although fiverr probably won’t, based on that but a while back where files disappeared after they were sent.

I know you can’t remove it I just came here for some suggestions not for remove my warning

I know you can’t remove it I just came here for some suggestions not for remove my warning

I just came here for some suggestions

We cannot help you with account issues, nor can we advise you to do anything related to them other than contact Customer Support. Complaining here will achieve nothing in terms of resolution.

We cannot help you with Fiverr account issues. Talk to CS.

I believe you. I see you have over 500 good reviews and no bad reviews. Tell that to customer support so they know you are a good seller. Tell them it must be the disappearing file bug that made it happen and you have an excellent record here.

I thought that was fixed but maybe not.

I believe you. I see you have over 500 good reviews and no bad reviews. Tell that to customer support so they know you are a good seller. Tell them it must be the disappearing file bug that made it happen and you have an excellent record here.

I thought that was fixed but maybe not.

thank you for your advice I will contact them. you see I’m not doing any cheating it just file missing

I got back from a buyer saying the attachment is missing from the delivery…only for me to redeliver for the revision and it goes blank. it won’t attach the file.

I have sent the attachment via messaging and contacted customer support to be safe

I got back from a buyer saying the attachment is missing from the delivery…only for me to redeliver for the revision and it goes blank. it won’t attach the file.

I have sent the attachment via messaging and contacted customer support to be safe

If it doesn’t work you can also put a dropbox link in the delivery box.

Fiverr appears to think there is, otherwise, they wouldn’t have given you a warning.

I attached it but I dont know file is not there

If you had a network problem, then how did the delivery go through? This doesn’t make sense.

If it was a temporary network problem, you would see that the attachment didn’t go through and then when clicking the deliver button a warning window would pop up telling you that you hadn’t attached a file and you would have to click the button in that window that says you are sure you meant to send it without the file.

If CS isn’t helping you, it’s probably because your story is not believable, counter to how this system works and not supported by evidence.

If you had a network problem, then how did the delivery go through? This doesn’t make sense.

If it was a temporary network problem, you would see that the attachment didn’t go through and then when clicking the deliver button a warning window would pop up telling you that you hadn’t attached a file and you would have to click the button in that window that says you are sure you meant to send it without the file.

If CS isn’t helping you, it’s probably because your story is not believable, counter to how this system works and not supported by evidence.

I didnt get any warning message

It’s possible that the file was transmitted but then not written to disk on the Fiverr server, resulting in a file of 0 Kb. Some time ago a seller quoted a reply received from CS, stating that the warning for empty delivery was triggered by the system when it detected that the upload was “incomplete”, and this implies that from the point of view of the system, empty file means empty delivery. I wouldn’t like to be punished (or roasted by the audience) for a bug.

A good solution for this bug… or to prevent sellers to send ’ empty deliveries ‘’ … could be implemented very simple … The system simply could not let a buyer press the delivery button if he didn’t attach the files , in that way if a seller tries to trick the timer to avoid a late delivery by sending files that are not relevant to the order or simply by attaching a text file or whatever… could be easily penalized .

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there

Then you didn’t attach it. Or maybe it is that disappearing file bug?

He may have attached a file and it will show that the upload is completed… but when you submit you won’t be able to see the file on the attachment. It has happened to me before. It’s usually a network issue. The best bet in that situation is to refresh the page and upload again. Because you will definitely know when the network is bad… your upload bar will get full and start all over again and does that over and over.

Archived