Warning for empty delivery

oshgraphic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh… contact support if they can resolve it. In your case I think now you will have to be careful in future to avoid that type of mistake.

Yes I will but I upload file it is not attached I think it is a network failure so there is no attachment it was empty delivery they will solve it

Hi I have got warning that I did empty delivery yes it is but it was mistake I have attached file but it is not upload because of bad network what can I do for it

Hi I have got warning that I did empty delivery yes it is but it was mistake I have attached file but it is not upload because of bad network what can I do for it

The reason for the network problem is that it will not happen further

The reason for the network problem is that it will not happen further

it will not happen further

How are you so sure that the OP won’t have a network issue in the future? Are you his internet service provider? :thinking:

How could it be a network problem? Can’t you see when a file has uploaded?

I can see if I go offline as soon as it happens.

Lol, that was my thought too - if the file didnt upload because of network issues then the “No attachment” message would have popped up, not to mention that the order wouldnt mark as delivered without internet connection.

Lol, that was my thought too - if the file didnt upload because of network issues then the “No attachment” message would have popped up, not to mention that the order wouldnt mark as delivered without internet connection.

it just upload but not show as attachment I dont know why

Lol, that was my thought too

Indeed. The sharp rise in transparent excuses from new sellers is staggering.

What if we could all just send empty deliveries and no one noticed or said anything about it ever? Is that how some new sellers think this will work? And expect to get paid for the job anyway? 🙂

“I will just click on the deliver button even though I didn’t do the job and that way I will get paid for it and no one will ever know or say anything about it.” 😆

What if we could all just send empty deliveries and no one noticed or said anything about it ever? Is that how some new sellers think this will work? And expect to get paid for the job anyway? 🙂

“I will just click on the deliver button even though I didn’t do the job and that way I will get paid for it and no one will ever know or say anything about it.” 😆

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there I don’t know why after that I send the file to buyer and he confirm it I want to remove my warning

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there I don’t know why after that I send the file to buyer and he confirm it I want to remove my warning

Your warning is permanent. Fiver rarely removes warnings, because warnings are usually given with good reason. Fiverr doesn’t just hand out warnings for the fun of it.

I’ not new seller and I have complete the work I dont want to get paid without doing job

pls understand me I attached it but file is not in there

Then you didn’t attach it. Or maybe it is that disappearing file bug?

Archived