What if I'm not able to get Level 1 status within 60 days?

writerjunction

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi all,

I am new to Fiverr. I am into content writing work. I would like to know whether my account will be deleted if not able to reach Level 1 seller within 60 days.

Thanks!

I would like to know whether my account will be deleted if not able to reach Level 1 seller within 60 days.

I am assuming you got that duration (60 days) from the minimum requirements to reach level 1 seller. Those are just the minimum requirements to qualify for being promoted to level 1. You can take as little (minimum limit for promotion to level 1: 60 days) or as long as want to meet the requirements for the next level. There are no negative repercussions for taking longer than 60 days. 🙂

I would like to know whether my account will be deleted if not able to reach Level 1 seller within 60 days.

I am assuming you got that duration (60 days) from the minimum requirements to reach level 1 seller. Those are just the minimum requirements to qualify for being promoted to level 1. You can take as little (minimum limit for promotion to level 1: 60 days) or as long as want to meet the requirements for the next level. There are no negative repercussions for taking longer than 60 days. 🙂

Thank you for the clarification.

The only requirement for upgrading to a level is the number of reviews you have got, for which level 1 is 10 reviews and so on and so forth. The 60 days thing is actually the number of days you must spend on Fiverr with over 50 reviews to get to level 2 not 1. For level 1, it is 30 days.

What that simply means is, even if you came to Fiverr today and completed 1000 jobs within 24 hours, you will never get any badge until you have stayed up to 30 days to get the level 1 badge. 60 days to upgrade to level 2 and so on and so forth.

So, don’t bother about the number of days or years you have spent on Fiverr, no one cares! Just concentrate on completing jobs and making money. Cheers!

The only requirement for upgrading to a level is the number of reviews you have got, for which level 1 is 10 reviews and so on and so forth. The 60 days thing is actually the number of days you must spend on Fiverr with over 50 reviews to get to level 2 not 1. For level 1, it is 30 days.

What that simply means is, even if you came to Fiverr today and completed 1000 jobs within 24 hours, you will never get any badge until you have stayed up to 30 days to get the level 1 badge. 60 days to upgrade to level 2 and so on and so forth.

So, don’t bother about the number of days or years you have spent on Fiverr, no one cares! Just concentrate on completing jobs and making money. Cheers!

Thank you for the clarification. 😃

Archived