Account Got Restricted Today ! Funny Reason (Got two violation previously)

One question .If My account Got disable then can I use the forum ?

If you do not have an active Fiverr account, your forum account will also automatically get suspended. You will not be able to create new forum topics or even reply to posts. You will only be able to read forum posts. You will not be able to take part in them. 😿

However, I hope you get your account back.

Good luck! 🍍

Thanks … 😀

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes… I know that I got two warnings… But the last warning is not fair … This is not logical … However .And I also think that I will get back but I need to take some payments … I have provided hosting to my clients … And I take monthly payment from them .

And As I mentioned I am waiting for the level one because I have completed all the requirements for the level 2 .I was waiting for the day.

I will get back but I need to take some payments … I have provided hosting to my clients … And I take monthly payment from them .

So you have clients from fiverr who pay you on fiverr every month for hosting? And now your account is restricted? What if they can’t pay you again? Will you shut down their sites?

I will get back but I need to take some payments … I have provided hosting to my clients … And I take monthly payment from them .

So you have clients from fiverr who pay you on fiverr every month for hosting? And now your account is restricted? What if they can’t pay you again? Will you shut down their sites?

Never … That will be bad idea… Those are my permanent clients… And I am working with those from 5-6 months…First let me get the result … Then I will think how I will take the payment . 😀

Thanks .And I think I could not post any perfect threads .But I have tried …

And Don’t worry I am/will here to read your posts .😉

Don’t worry I am/will here to read your posts

Perfect

I have provided hosting to my clients … And I take monthly payment from them .

Awesome…The hosting that you provide would be a good source of passive income for you…Your web hosting business would make you money while you sleep and it would make you richer than all the sellers on fiverr

Don’t worry I am/will here to read your posts

Perfect

I have provided hosting to my clients … And I take monthly payment from them .

Awesome…The hosting that you provide would be a good source of passive income for you…Your web hosting business would make you money while you sleep and it would make you richer than all the sellers on fiverr

You are right … I always try to keep my clients for permanent … 😎

I also handle those website and sometime got orders for small changes …😀

You are right … I always try to keep my clients for permanent … 😎

I also handle those website and sometime got orders for small changes …😀

I always try to keep my clients for permanent … 😎

I also handle those website and sometime got orders for small changes …

You’re a smart man…

I always try to keep my clients for permanent … 😎

I also handle those website and sometime got orders for small changes …

You’re a smart man…

I do not let my customers go to another seller. Some time I do graphics design for them sometime SEO also . 😎

There are many tricks to earn money … And sometime give some free works as gift so that they will happy …

I do not let my customers go to another seller. Some time I do graphics design for them sometime SEO also . 😎

There are many tricks to earn money … And sometime give some free works as gift so that they will happy …

That’s really good because your repeat customers would make you rich…You’re an entrepreneur and Fiverr does not determine your destiny because you’re the one that controls your destiny…

That’s really good because your repeat customers would make you rich…You’re an entrepreneur and Fiverr does not determine your destiny because you’re the one that controls your destiny…

Web hosting is very cheap. It can be had for $5 a month.

Thanks for the compliment …😀

Selling $20 per month … And for two website $40 per month .and Now hosting 8 website 😎

I am also controlling my clients website … I also do some little adjustment for free.Like as virtual assistant …

Share hosting is cheap and they usually cost $5 per month…But, VPS servers and dedicated servers are expensive

Yes I know but I doubt this is for a dedicated server, which is over $50 a month. I’m sure it’s for space on a server he gets from another hosting company. He probably pays $5 a month then charges his clients $20 a month.

Yes I know but I doubt this is for a dedicated server, which is over $50 a month. I’m sure it’s for space on a server he gets from another hosting company. He probably pays $5 a month then charges his clients $20 a month.

He probably pays $5 a month then charges his clients $20 a month.

😂 Not that exactly … And Sure I have some benefit …

@webdesignerxx probably has At-home servers at his house that allows him to charge $20 per month for hosting

@webdesignerxx probably has At-home servers at his house that allows him to charge $20 per month for hosting

@wordpress_whiz That’s a lot of work to maintain in general but it’s possible. It’s so much easier to simply act as a reseller and let an established hosting company do the bulk of server maintenance. There is also the matter of data usage and the always possible aspect of going over your allotment from your internet provider, getting your entire internet service denied, especially when a client sends out a massive spam mailing.

You are right 😀.

Providing from my own server and that is mobile server. Dedicated mobile server ,6 gb ram ,64 gb diskspace ,unlimited bandwidth 😎

Archived