Account Got Restricted Today ! Funny Reason (Got two violation previously)

What do you mean?

He said his account was being restricted due to his image not being original.

I think I know what this email means. Maybe he had 2 violations already, and the last one (image thing) made the 3rd warning, thus having his account being reviewed.

But OP’s initial post mislead us that due to his image, his account is being restricted, while in fact, it is because he received 3 warnings (the 3rd one being the image issue)

But OP’s initial post mislead us that due to his image, his account is being restricted, while in fact, it is because he received 3 warnings (the 3rd one being the image issue)

That’s right. He didn’t say the whole truth lying behind.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP got two violation … And the third violation is for the image …

Now let’s see whats happen…

Thanks

The OP got two violation … And the third violation is for the image …

Now let’s see whats happen…

Thanks

Exactly what I concluded,

That’s what confused me when I saw this email.

@webdesignerxx Your account is not banned due to Image not being original, it is because you have 3 active warnings, and I think the 3rd violation is void (as per your story that this image is actually yours)

So I am 99% sure that you will get your account back. Nothing to worry about.

But in fairness, for anyone reading this thread it looks like the OP saying: “I got my account restricted due to my profile picture.” Then you saying. “The OP is lying, he has 2 other TOS violations.” Followed by: "Ah yes, the OP is lying. Case closed."

Is there some feature where we can now all peek behind the scenes to see how many violations a person has? Or is there some kind of handbag fight Olympics afoot where the person who shouts LIAR! the loudest, wins first prize?

That’s what confused me when I saw this email.

@webdesignerxx Your account is not banned due to Image not being original, it is because you have 3 active warnings, and I think the 3rd violation is void (as per your story that this image is actually yours)

So I am 99% sure that you will get your account back. Nothing to worry about.

Yes… I know that I got two warnings… But the last warning is not fair … This is not logical … However .And I also think that I will get back but I need to take some payments … I have provided hosting to my clients … And I take monthly payment from them .

And As I mentioned I am waiting for the level one because I have completed all the requirements for the level 2 .I was waiting for the day.

But in fairness, for anyone reading this thread it looks like the OP saying: “I got my account restricted due to my profile picture.” Then you saying. “The OP is lying, he has 2 other TOS violations.” Followed by: "Ah yes, the OP is lying. Case closed."

Is there some feature where we can now all peek behind the scenes to see how many violations a person has? Or is there some kind of handbag fight Olympics afoot where the person who shouts LIAR! the loudest, wins first prize?

She did not say LIAR or any thing that leads us to believe that the OP is lying.

She simply said, that the OP did not tell the whole story!

Olympics afoot where the person who shouts LIAR! the loudest, wins first prize?

Word!

Man, take it easy. The OP’s English is not as good as yours, he thought his warning is due to his image, he did not realize it was because of the 3 active warning (as I did not realize that till I saw the image of his email).

Hi @cyaxrex

He posted CS’s email. There it says his account is being reviewed due to having received multiple warnings regarding TOS violation.

It’s not how he said in th first comment he got restricted because of his profile picture.

Edit to add: I didn’t say OP was a lier, I said he didn’t tell the whole truth lying behing. That’s not the same, if it is, please tell me how should I reword my words.

I am not talking about the previous violation… Why this will be a violation?

Hi @cyaxrex

He posted CS’s email. There it says his account is being reviewed due to having received multiple warnings regarding TOS violation.

It’s not how he said in th first comment he got restricted because of his profile picture.

Edit to add: I didn’t say OP was a lier, I said he didn’t tell the whole truth lying behing. That’s not the same, if it is, please tell me how should I reword my words.

It’s not how he said in th first comment he got restricted because of his profile picture

I believe the OP did not know that until he saw the email. Heck, I think he only realized that when we explained the situation to him, the OP is not experienced, and his English is not that good.

Give him a chance, please.

@webdesignerxx I believe you will get your account back. No worries (as long as that image is yours)!

Hi @cyaxrex

Yes My account got restricted because my profile picture. If they do not send violation for the picture then My account would not get restricted…

Yes My account got restricted because my profile picture. If they do not send violation for the picture then My account would not get restricted…

Yes My account got restricted because my profile picture.

No, it was not! Please be patient.

It’s not how he said in th first comment he got restricted because of his profile picture

I believe the OP did not know that until he saw the email. Heck, I think he only realized that when we explained the situation to him, the OP is not experienced, and his English is not that good.

@webdesignerxx I believe you will get your account back. No worries (as long as that image is yours)!

Yeah . That image is mine and I have uploaded same image without effect … So that they can easily check…

Yeah . That image is mine and I have uploaded same image without effect … So that they can easily check…

Heck, I think he only realized that when we explained the situation to him

I take that back. He still didn’t get it yet.

The OP still has no clue why his account is being reviewed.

@webdesignerxx The 3rd warning (which got your account being reviewed) is that image got flagged.

But it is not the core issue.

Please be patient.

Again, I didn’t say he’s a liar. I just said he didn’t tell the whole truth lying behind what happened. That’s not the same.

For you, as for @cyaxrex, if that’s the same as saying he lied, please tell me how to reword my words. Thanks in advance!

Again, I didn’t say he’s a liar. I just said he didn’t tell the whole truth lying behind what happened. That’s not the same.

For you, as for @cyaxrex, if that’s the same as saying he lied, please tell me how to reword my words. Thanks in advance!

Again, I didn’t say he’s a liar.

For you,

I just said that you didn’t say he lied.

She did not say LIAR or any thing that leads us to believe that the OP is lying.

Heck, I think he only realized that when we explained the situation to him

I take that back. He still didn’t get it yet.

The OP still has no clue why his account is being reviewed.

@webdesignerxx The 3rd warning (which got your account being reviewed) is that image got flagged.

But it is not the core issue.

Please be patient.

got that mail when I asked that I am using my image then why I will get warning .

Screenshot_17.png.d46d682e59b19050eb8409417dcca13b.png

It still is the same, as long as your 3rd violation (image not being yours) is voided, you will get your account back. Do not worry!

Thanks …

Then I will post again if got any mail . Now I think I need to take rest … Working hard from 6 months … 😀

I know they had restricted so that I can take rest… 😂

One question .If My account Got disable then can I use the forum ?

I am really addicted to the forum…

Thanks …

Then I will post again if got any mail . Now I think I need to take rest … Working hard from 6 months … 😀

Your account will not get restricted (as long as this image is actually yours).

If not, I will report you myself after all this effort. 🙂

Thanks …

If you do not have an active Fiverr account, your forum account will also automatically get suspended. You will not be able to create new forum topics or even reply to posts. You will only be able to read forum posts. You will not be able to take part in them. 😿

However, I hope you get your account back.

Good luck! 🍍

If you do not have an active Fiverr account, your forum account will also automatically get suspended. You will not be able to create new forum topics or even reply to posts. You will only be able to read forum posts. You will not be able to take part in them. 😿

However, I hope you get your account back.

Good luck! 🍍

Was waiting for your replies =)

Archived