Account Got Restricted Today ! Funny Reason (Got two violation previously)

CS did not reply yet?

Sorry its over with for him…His account cannot be restored…

163472_2.png wordpress_whiz:

CS did not reply yet?

How can you be so sure about this. Maybe he has a chance. I have a strong feeling that he will get his account back 🙂

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
158466_2.png ammarshrf:

CS did not reply yet?

How can you be so sure about this. Maybe he has a chance. I have a strong feeling that he will get his account back 🙂

I’m 100% sure because Fiverr does not play games…

Fiverr does not play games…

This is not a game, and mistakes happen. If he was banned for the wrong reason, I do not see the reason of why they wouldn’t get his account restored.

@ammarshrf do not worry, since Fiverr did not workout for @webdesignerxx, he would find greener pastures elsewhere…

I did not worry. I am curious. This could happen to any seller on Fiverr.

If OP’s story is the truth (that he got a warning for a photo that he owns), then this could happen to anyone, and since this is not a game, I’m sure that he will get his account back (based on his story).

158466_2.png ammarshrf:

CS did not reply yet?

How can you be so sure about this. Maybe he has a chance.

Yea, I am hopeful too… provided his 3rd ToS violation was bogus.

There have been past instances where Fiverr had restored accounts after realizing that the ToS warnings issued were due to some misunderstanding on their end.

How can you be so sure about this. Maybe he has a chance.

Yea, I am hopeful too… provided his 3rd ToS violation was bogus.

There have been past instances where Fiverr had restored accounts after realizing that the ToS warnings issued were due to some misunderstanding on their end.

@wordpress_whiz

See this ⬇️

@wordpress_whiz

See this ⬇️

Do not get your hopes up…

This is common sense, a mistake can happen, and Fiverr CS and every single team has been very fair so far (at least with me, even though I thought the opposite in the past, but I was mistaken).

Whatever, I will not reply or argue with you anymore. If OP’s story is the truth, he will get his account back.

This is common sense, a mistake can happen, and Fiverr CS and every single team has been very fair so far (at least with me, even though I thought the opposite in the past, but I was mistaken).

Whatever, I will not reply or argue with you anymore. If OP’s story is the truth, he will get his account back.

Fiverr is not the only way for @webdesignerxx to make money online…He is a smart guy and now that his account can no longer be restored, he would find other sources of income online…Do not worry, he would be fine without Fiverr as a source of revenue…

Fiverr is not the only way for @webdesignerxx to make money online…He is a smart guy and now that his account can no longer be restored, he would find other sources of income online…Do not worry, he would be fine without Fiverr as a source of revenue…

he would fine

be **

that he account

his **

can longer be restored

no **

he would fine

be **

that he account

his **

can longer be restored

no **

he would fine

Thanks Mr proof reader…Remember I told you I was typing from phone so error do occur due to that…Instead of looking for intelligent ways to counter an argument, you attack one’s writing because your stance on his account restoration is baseless and you do not know how to justify your side of a debate

he would fine

Thanks Mr proof reader…Remember I told you I was typing from phone so error do occur due to that…Instead of looking for intelligent ways to counter an argument, you attack one’s writing because your stance on his account restoration is baseless and you do not know how to justify your side of a debate

your stance on his account restoration is baseless

To be honest, none of us know what Fiverr is going to decide. It can go either way. None of us know the absolute truth about the OP’s past history/ToS violations/other things that Fiverr will take into consideration for making the final decision about the OP’s current account suspension.

So, instead of betting on what Fiverr will/will not do, I think the best thing to do right now is to wait for the OP to get a concrete response from Fiverr. 🙂

he would fine

You attack ones writing because your stance on his account restoration is baseless and you do not know how to justify your side of a debate

In fairness, it was you who stated that:

However, the OP has stated that they are still awaiting a response from CS:

No … They haven’t replied yet …

This would make your argument baseless, as one would hope that the seller in question will be notified of Fiverr’s official decision regarding this matter before anyone else.

All that said, for the sake of @webdesignerxx who is an active and very well liked Fiverr user, it would be best not to let this thread descend into a flame war about spelling, mixed with unfounded worst case statements that their case is already closed.

For now, at least, we should all be keeping our fingers crossed that his situation works out positively.

@webdesignerxx

That person, said that my stance on your account situation is baseless.

I based my stance on your post, that your photo is original and belongs to you. So, I have a base, unlike him/her. 😃 As it seems that my cat is more intelligent than them.

I said I wouldn’t reply to them, but I’d tell you to ignore his/her replies, and just wait for CS to reply back.

In fairness, it was you who stated that:

Thank you!

I will reply you again when I will get any response . 😊

To be honest, none of us know what Fiverr is going to decide. It can go either way. None of us know the absolute truth about the OP’s past history/ToS violations/other things that Fiverr will take into consideration for making the final decision about the OP’s current account suspension.

So, instead of betting on what Fiverr will/will not do, I think the best thing to do right now is to wait for the OP to get a concrete response from Fiverr. 🙂

You’re another better intelligent guy than @ammarshrf…Clients would hire you before they hire him because you know how to debate… Its hard to believe @ammarshrf has all those great reviews on fiverr

I just dislike this things that how can you compare peoples by some messages …You are just showing us how you think … However I am requesting you to stop these …

I just dislike this things that how can you compare peoples by some messages …You are just showing us how you think … However I am requesting you to stop these …

And kindly do not fight …

Well said. - And very commendable of you given your current circumstances. I really hope everything works out with you. 🤞

how can you compare peoples by some messages

Haha, his/her comparison is invalid. I am an Engineer who writes scripts on Excel VBA and @hanshuber16 is a proofreader. There is no way we can be compared.

@webdesignerxx You should just ignore his replies and move on like I did. Although he talked about my reviews (which has nothing to do with the discussion here), but I ignored his/her nonsense.

Keep me posted please.

how can you compare peoples by some messages

Haha, his/her comparison is invalid. I am an Engineer who writes scripts on Excel VBA and @hanshuber16 is a proofreader. There is no way we can be compared.

@webdesignerxx You should just ignore his replies and move on like I did. Although he talked about my reviews (which has nothing to do with the discussion here), but I ignored his/her nonsense.

Keep me posted please.

Sure … I will do … 😀 .And kindly do not reply on these comments. You are TRS and very busy person … I will inform you when I will get reply … And I am not understanding why they are so serious . This is fiverr man not the earth … I am not dying …

And thanks @cyaxrex For the wish …

Archived