Account Got Restricted Today ! Funny Reason (Got two violation previously)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@webdesignerxx probably has At-home servers at his house that allows him to charge $20 per month for hosting

You are right 😀.

Providing from my own server and that is mobile server. Dedicated mobile server ,6 gb ram ,64 gb diskspace ,unlimited bandwidth 😎

You are right 😀.

Providing from my own server and that is mobile server. Dedicated mobile server ,6 gb ram ,64 gb diskspace ,unlimited bandwidth 😎

Awesome…You have some great web hosting features at an affordable price…

You are right 😀.

Awesome…You have some great web hosting features at an affordable price…

Yeah … 😀

I haven’t got any reply yet … 😔

@webdesignerxx probably has At-home servers at his house that allows him to charge $20 per month for hosting

You are right 😀.

Providing from my own server and that is mobile server. Dedicated mobile server ,6 gb ram ,64 gb

You provide hosting from your mobile server with only 64 gb? And 8 clients are hosted on it? For $20 a month each? I must have misunderstood what you meant by this.

Providing from my own server and that is mobile server. Dedicated mobile server ,6 gb ram ,64 gb

You provide hosting from your mobile server with only 64 gb? And 8 clients are hosted on it? For $20 a month each? I must have misunderstood what you meant by this.

Was joking … :rofl:

Sorry for that … 😔

You are welcome … 😀

@webdesignerxx, this is not a correct nor nice reply. Please apologize with @wordpress_whiz. When he thanked you for fooling him, he was telling you that wasn’t OK and he didn’t like what you did.

You should not fool people this way. If you’re fooling around, you should make sure everyone can see it - as told, at least with an emoji.

@wordpress_whiz as well as @misscrystal were having a real converstation with you and, as I see it, they thought you were speaking seriously. I also thought that too, although what I could think doesn’t matter as I know nothing about what you all were talking about.

You are welcome … 😀

@webdesignerxx, this is not a correct nor nice reply. Please apologize with @wordpress_whiz. When he thanked you for fooling him, he was telling you that wasn’t OK and he didn’t like what you did.

You should not fool people this way. If you’re fooling around, you should make sure everyone can see it - as told, at least with an emoji.

@wordpress_whiz as well as @misscrystal were having a real converstation with you and, as I see it, they thought you were speaking seriously. I also thought that too, although what I could think doesn’t matter as I know nothing about what you all were talking about.

Ok ok got that … You are just making these complicated … I have used emoji .But may be

that is not right … .However thanks for the suggestion …😀

Ok ok got that … You are just making these complicated … I have used emoji .But may be

that is not right … .However thanks for the suggestion …😀

You are just making these complicated …

No, I’m not making this complicated, I’m trying to keep you out of trouble. You need to learn how to conduct yourself properly.

You are welcome … 😀

@wordpress_whiz as well as @misscrystal were having a real converstation with you and, as I see it, they thought you were speaking seriously.

Well said and thanks

You are just making these complicated …

No, I’m not making this complicated, I’m trying to keep you out of trouble. You need to learn how to conduct yourself properly.

True…

Yes I know but I doubt this is for a dedicated server, which is over $50 a month. I’m sure it’s for space on a server he gets from another hosting company. He probably pays $5 a month then charges his clients $20 a month.

I thought this as a joke …Sorry for the misunderstanding … I apologize …

When I logged in my fiverr account today I got notification about violation . The violation is for using someone’s picture on profile . :rofl: Who is the someone?

That is my picture and I am using that from last 4 months .Violation for using own picture ? :rofl:

.I am not working from last month properly because my cancellation was under 90%.I do not want any problem because I am waiting to be level one this month . But at last got violation for picture … Really bad luck …

Screenshot_15

Now lets see what happen …

I have mailed CS …

seriously bad luck. I hope you can solve this problem that is presented to you in a quick way. and continue to provide good service

Archived