After thirty-four 5 Star reviews, I got my first 4.7 review :(

estherrandell

I think the 4.7 rating is worth unlike in a situation where you complete work and deliver on time an just perfect, then the buyer goes mute with no rating. Again its almost impossible to 100% satisfy a human. but going up to 34 review with a 5 star is a great win.

There are a few people who have gone up to a hundred reviews with nothing less than a 5 star review. I really gave it my all. Since the buyer said the job was perfect, I wonder why I was left a 4.7 review.

There are a few people who have gone up to a hundred reviews with nothing less than a 5 star review. I really gave it my all. Since the buyer said the job was perfect, I wonder why I was left a 4.7 review.

Because they are buyers…they do things for all sorts of reasons or for no reason at all. Don’t sweat it.

See carefully please. I have 4 of 4*s. The same buyer it was 😦

In past years I feel that way, now I’ve came out a bit. But sometimes still I feel I have over Perfectionist symptoms. Not much but it might be a kind of mental problem. 😭

I agree…and I don’t mind being mental 😏

Don’t sweat it. it was bound to happen. Every seller eventually gets a buyer who would never give a 5 star rating no matter what. Maybe its the way they were raised or maybe it is a cultural thing. Thankfully, most clients are usually awesome and will give you the 5 stars you deserve. So just focus on doing what you do best and the other many 5 star reviews will make the one 4 star insignificant.

Don’t sweat it. it was bound to happen. Every seller eventually gets a buyer who would never give a 5 star rating no matter what. Maybe its the way they were raised or maybe it is a cultural thing. Thankfully, most clients are usually awesome and will give you the 5 stars you deserve. So just focus on doing what you do best and the other many 5 star reviews will make the one 4 star insignificant.

Thanks…😶

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Sometimes this is by accident I think. Like if they leave five stars for ‘service as described,’ and ‘communication,’ but leave four stars for ‘buy again or recommend’? It could be accidental. Especially if they’re using their phone and leaving feedback at a certain speed. If you go swiping down the list really quickly, it’s easy to leave four stars instead of five. Happens on ebay sometimes also because the stars are placed so close together and your fingertip movements must be precisely on target.

Archived