Adding Funds To My Fiverr Account [ARCHIVED]

adkaush

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s really FRUSTRATING that a user cannot add funds to our account. We have to pay the extra $0.50 fee every time! Seems like a tricky way to squeeze every penny out of users.

This is really really bad practice. As soon as another competitor comes up, I will jump ship. In the meantime, I have no choice but to stick around. argh

Horrible horrible business practice.

Reply to @lomboko: not so horrible, because one thing that would happen is people would put funds into their Fiverr account and then Fiverr would have to have some kind of policy about the use of those funds, like a time limit and then Fiverr also has to deal with people putting funds in their account and then deciding they are not going to buy anything else or at all and then want a refund of the money they loaded into their account.

Plus there are also more issues with stolen credit cards that would be a problem if someone could just charge a large amount in general to fund an account with a stolen card.

Just consider the actual gig $5.50, don’t thing of it as a fee, but rather Fiverr raised it’s prices. 🙂

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

And these fiverr people didn’t deem it important to answer this queries/complaints from all these people.

I think it is time I stop using this platform and switch to other friendlier platforms.

And these fiverr people didn’t deem it important to answer this queries/complaints from all these people.

You posted a response on a FOUR-year-old forum topic. The conversation ended two years ago.

You posted a response on a FOUR-year-old forum topic. The conversation ended two years ago.

Yeah, four years old topic but the same crap. Even after so many years, Fiverr hasn’t fixed this lol.

And it’s been years, I haven’t spent a dime here on Fiverr. Loved saving my money 🙂

Yeah, four years old topic but the same crap. Even after so many years, Fiverr hasn’t fixed this lol.

And it’s been years, I haven’t spent a dime here on Fiverr. Loved saving my money 🙂

And it’s been years, I haven’t spent a dime here on Fiverr. Loved saving my money

I see. You haven’t bought anything on Fiverr for years, yet, here you are, still on Fiverr complaining.

If Fiverr is so much “crap”, as you say, why are you still here, spending your time on a website you stopped using so long ago?

And it’s been years, I haven’t spent a dime here on Fiverr. Loved saving my money

I see. You haven’t bought anything on Fiverr for years, yet, here you are, still on Fiverr complaining.

If Fiverr is so much “crap”, as you say, why are you still here, spending your time on a website you stopped using so long ago?

Yeah, here I am because I still like Fiverr users and their services. But Fiverr does not wish to improve, so I will continue to stay away. But my input was necessary, I’m sure Fiverr staff is reading 🙂

Hoping Fiverr improves their service so that I can come back and order gigs.

Yeah, here I am because I still like Fiverr users and their services. But Fiverr does not wish to improve, so I will continue to stay away. But my input was necessary, I’m sure Fiverr staff is reading 🙂

Hoping Fiverr improves their service so that I can come back and order gigs.

But Fiverr does not wish to improve

As a long-time seller who has seen Fiverr change and improve over the years, I beg to differ. And I’m sure most of my fellow sellers here on the forum would agree with me. Fiverr is constantly changing, and the evidence is apparent in every corner of this site. But, hey, you are welcome to overlook that change, and continue to see your own complete lack of improvement, if you wish. You are entitled to your own opinion, no matter how inaccurate that opinion may actually be.

But Fiverr does not wish to improve

As a long-time seller who has seen Fiverr change and improve over the years, I beg to differ. And I’m sure most of my fellow sellers here on the forum would agree with me. Fiverr is constantly changing, and the evidence is apparent in every corner of this site. But, hey, you are welcome to overlook that change, and continue to see your own complete lack of improvement, if you wish. You are entitled to your own opinion, no matter how inaccurate that opinion may actually be.

What a nice way of saying that I am entitled to post my opinion but it is wrong. Yeah, opinions are like a**holes, every other person’s stink.

When did I say Fiverr has not changed? When did I coplain about the Fiverr platform? Dont assume me wrong. We requested a feature years ago which still has not been worked out. And it is “not” a feature, it is a “requirement”, of course, “in my opinion”.

Let Fiverr add that much needed requirement to their system and we wont be here b*tching about it. Simple.

What a nice way of saying that I am entitled to post my opinion but it is wrong. Yeah, opinions are like a**holes, every other person’s stink.

When did I say Fiverr has not changed? When did I coplain about the Fiverr platform? Dont assume me wrong. We requested a feature years ago which still has not been worked out. And it is “not” a feature, it is a “requirement”, of course, “in my opinion”.

Let Fiverr add that much needed requirement to their system and we wont be here b*tching about it. Simple.

You and Fiverr need to understand, why are we providing feedback? We can simply walk away and not say a word. But we are providing feedback because we love the service, it just needs a little improvement with funding an account.

If you bought a $100 gig, and the seller gives you a refund because you didn’t like the work or ordered by mistake. Then you would have a $100 in your Fiverr balance. You can use that balance to buy $5 gigs.

Or you can create gigs on Fiverr and make purchases from your Fiverr balance, then you won’t pay fees.

I do agree that dealing with PayPal all the time must be annoying. Your PayPal should recognize Fiverr as a trusted provider. One time my balance was $0 and I made a $5. That day I discovered the fees. PayPay didn’t give me any problems.

You and Fiverr need to understand, why are we providing feedback? We can simply walk away and not say a word. But we are providing feedback because we love the service, it just needs a little improvement with funding an account.

Fiverr staff rarely ever reads these forums. Just because you write about your opinions or “provide feedback”, does not mean that the people that need to see that feedback are reading it. Share all the feedback you want, but until you direct that feedback to the people that need to see it, you won’t be doing anything to enact change.

Complaining, and taking action to promote change are two different things. It sounds like you prefer to complain, and you’re not really giving any thought to whom you are complaining to.

If you want to encourage change, contact Customer Support and share your ideas with them. We can’t do anything here on the forums.

Fiverr staff rarely ever reads these forums. Just because you write about your opinions or “provide feedback”, does not mean that the people that need to see that feedback are reading it. Share all the feedback you want, but until you direct that feedback to the people that need to see it, you won’t be doing anything to enact change.

Complaining, and taking action to promote change are two different things. It sounds like you prefer to complain, and you’re not really giving any thought to whom you are complaining to.

If you want to encourage change, contact Customer Support and share your ideas with them. We can’t do anything here on the forums.

jonbass, you think I did not contact Fiverr? Another assumption. I always contact a company and when they fail to address a situation, I go public to seek opinion of masses. If there are too many people that are affected by the same situation, it sure can help. Anyway, you are a seller. If you want more buyers, you should perhaps send Fiverr a message and see what they say. I’m done here. See you in probably another 4 years. Goodbye.

jonbass, you think I did not contact Fiverr? Another assumption. I always contact a company and when they fail to address a situation, I go public to seek opinion of masses. If there are too many people that are affected by the same situation, it sure can help. Anyway, you are a seller. If you want more buyers, you should perhaps send Fiverr a message and see what they say. I’m done here. See you in probably another 4 years. Goodbye.

I’m done here. See you in probably another 4 years. Goodbye.

I won’t be waiting around for your return. I have plenty of non-complaining things to keep me busy. 😉

I’m done here. See you in probably another 4 years. Goodbye.

I won’t be waiting around for your return. I have plenty of non-complaining things to keep me busy. 😉

Then you should do those things rather than poking your nose in other people’s business. I complain where a complaint is needed. I don’t need your approval or disapproval, didn’t ask for one.

Then you should do those things rather than poking your nose in other people’s business. I complain where a complaint is needed. I don’t need your approval or disapproval, didn’t ask for one.

Good luck with your other projects.

• 9 months later...

It is clear that this option will never be added.

When you buy an order, you pay $ 5 plus a $ 2 charge

$ 100 can buy 20 orders.

20 orders paying a fee of $2, fiverr earns $ 40

Archived