I'm selling my house

idostuff4u

Things change too quickly on the internet, especially on fiverr.

I’m going to sell my home, downsize and use some of the money to start a brick and mortar business. I like internet marketing, especially affiliate marketing so I’ll stick with fiverr a bit longer to see how much money I can accumulate to put towards that.

Wish me luck.

Stressed out
Arden 😉

What?

@idostuff4u I love you! I came to this forum because of you! Don’t sell your house! Please, I have so many friends who have pinned it all on a donkey. Keep your assets and capitalize on them. Go Airbnb.

Do something. Or if things are really bad, hit me up and you will always have a place to stay.

I can’t offer anything special but I have been there and you are always welcome here.

You are in my thoughts, friend. If you need help, just ask and I’ll see what I can do.

What?

@idostuff4u I love you! I came to this forum because of you! Don’t sell your house! Please, I have so many friends who have pinned it all on a donkey. Keep your assets and capitalize on them. Go Airbnb.

Do something. Or if things are really bad, hit me up and you will always have a place to stay.

I can’t offer anything special but I have been there and you are always welcome here.

You are in my thoughts, friend. If you need help, just ask and I’ll see what I can do.

Worry not @cyaxrex, It’s worth a lot, I can easily start over, but thanks for the offer and advice. 🙂

Archived