The Buyer keep requesting for modification?! what should I do?

adrian_music

don’t worry about bad review.Based on fiverr’s new rules you Can’t see the review util you don’t give back review.

You just redeliver again & again.If buyer accept projects and he definitely give bad review.BUT you will don’t give review.So That review will not effect on your account & Other peoples also can’t see that review in your profile.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that’s totally unfair to sellers. we spend our time that much and won’t get paid and instead get a negative effect? super

that’s totally unfair to sellers. we spend our time that much and won’t get paid and instead get a negative effect? super

Yes, super power is given by fiverr. Because they are buyer!!! (Look like monster) 😠

Yes, super power is given by fiverr. Because they are buyer!!! (Look like monster) 😠

nice job done by this portal… after 10 days of work and not getting paid they disabled my account permanently and ruined my career. i’m just shocked

UPDATE to the Theme : they disabled my account 😂

UPDATE to the Theme : they disabled my account 😂

If that’s the case, I wouldn’t be laughing about it. I’d be pissed off!

This whole thing seems strange. I’m starting to think there’s more to this story!

Things that make ya go hmmm. :thinking:

Also, since his account is gone with the wind. His forum posting abilities will be gone, too.

nice job done by this portal… after 10 days of work and not getting paid they disabled my account permanently and ruined my career. i’m just shocked

Messy situation. Did you use the word review or feedback in any message to the buyer or to CS? I have occasionally suggested cancellation like maitsun did, if a seller is very new, though it depends on the factors. That aside, I am wondering if CS decided to ban you for what they call “review/feedback manipulation.” 😐

You came, you saw, you experienced. Now go tell your story to the entire Internet. This is the only way Fiverr (might) one day stop acting like a freelance execution platform.

Archived