I've delivery order, After the done work, But buyer want to cancel order

coderlucky7

Question

the order was for make mega menu and fix cart option… and before order buyer said need to also increase speed, I recommend him my other gig related with increasing speed. I said him before place order, I’ll make the mega menu and fix cart with the order with this gig.

So after the completed work I delivery order… now there has a speed problem. he said need to increase speed, I could do as much as I could without extra order, now buyer said I want to cancel the order.

But I did what was the discussion before place order. Now, what should I do ??

thanks

7 answers to this question

Never ever work before order starts, you dont know whether your buyer is honest with you or not. I know this might happen because sometimes we want to ensure that before taking order whether we can fix it or not and that is why you’ve done before order started. You don’t have any option but you can simply ping the client 2-3 times a day 😃 that order for the work I did.
For future, you can do something like, check the task and do it on client website and when you’re confirm that you can do that, revert the changes ASAP and then ask them to order, this way you’ll be sure as well as you will get the order also.

Never ever work before order starts, you dont know whether your buyer is honest with you or not. I know this might happen because sometimes we want to ensure that before taking order whether we can fix it or not and that is why you’ve done before order started. You don’t have any option but you can simply ping the client 2-3 times a day 😃 that order for the work I did.

For future, you can do something like, check the task and do it on client website and when you’re confirm that you can do that, revert the changes ASAP and then ask them to order, this way you’ll be sure as well as you will get the order also.

whats my fault here. 😷 I just completed order which is he want for mega menu. and i did ensure him to this order for only mega menu and fix cart option. after done all he want to cancel. what should I do now…

Bro I can translate yor sms and then I understand bro I can’t know about your problem thankx bro

IF you have any more problem telme

Thankx

ilyas563, Look man, I can see your are new on here, I’m sure you don’t have much experience with fiverr suggestions. So please Don’t dummy reply here… its serious topic not funny. there lot of experience seller they will reply and give solid suggest. So you should to quite…

Thanks.

ilyas563, Look man, I can see your are new on here, I’m sure you don’t have much experience with fiverr suggestions. So please Don’t dummy reply here… its serious topic not funny. there lot of experience seller they will reply and give solid suggest. So you should to quite…

Thanks.

You should need to contact with CS. They are very helpful.

Thanks

whats my fault here. 😷 I just completed order which is he want for mega menu. and i did ensure him to this order for only mega menu and fix cart option. after done all he want to cancel. what should I do now…

oops sorry I misunderstood then, I thought you’ve completed work without active order, I think in that case Fiverr CS can help you. I haven’t faced this situation before but I think there should be some work around for this.

Archived