Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long]

paulmaplesden

Thank you for this. As a medical writer, allow me to use the analogy of the sigmoid curve when it comes to the seller efforts in Fiverr. At first, it’s a steep hill of a task. Later, it’s easy peasy and orders will come to you. However, there’s always some effort to put to staying at the top. I now realize that I need the advice from your post to get back on track.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Very informative instruction for new buyer, I have applied almost these tips but still waiting for the first order for 2 weeks…

I have applied almost these tips

You might wish to create your own topic under #Your-Fiverr-Experience:improve-my-gig

I had a quick look at your gigs and you have a ton of work to do. I’m not sure what steps you took because most of the tips haven’t been followed so you might wish to read it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Another excellent post here (I can’t seem to edit the original post to put this in, so just adding it here).

When a new seller gets into Fiverr, the usual question is “how can I make a sale?”. In the forums we can read every day people asking how they can make their first sale, or what they should do to increase them. The answer is always the same: use the buyers requests section, promote yourself using social networks, create a good gig description, design an attractive thumbnail, work hard to deliver a good buyer experience and be patient. However, though these are good advices, they lack something …

Another great article here:

So many users asking for suggestions and so many pseudo-answers from seemingly “helpful” forum users, are the reason for me to go a step further and share a guide that I established when I started with Internet Marketing. It literally took me months and a lot of budget to figure out this approach and you may find it useful. Initially, I created a gig to sell this and control who receives this or not but, then again, I guess it should be free so that everybody has the same chance of success. I d…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New resource added:

A big thanks to all the other Fiverr users who helped me along the way. I wanted to give back to the community by writing about my experience on Fiverr and how you can become successful too. The first step is to have a good gig. Not just a gig that you know is good, but a gig that potential buyers are going to think is good. What does that involve? Proofread, spellcheck, edit. Make sure your profile is free from errors. Not everyone on Fiverr is a native English speaker, but Fiverr IS an Englis…

Thank you Mr. @paulmaplesden for sharing your great suggestions. I do agree with you.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Really nice post. All I can say in two lines is giving the value that can improve the thing in the way which buyer want, according and equal to money is the must thing to have in business for its never ending!

This post answers not only the questions of the present but also answers the questions, which new sellers can have in future. However, I will give my attention to this post, when I have free time. Thanks for this nice slice.😋

Thank you so much for making this extremely in-depth guide. I have this page bookmarked now & plan on reading through most of the links. This also serves as reference material to come back to if I’m stuck, or simply to make sure I’m still on track.

I found the article about how to write a gig description very helpful. I took suggestions from a YouTube video. The video’s tips however aren’t getting me sales because over 50 people have clicked on all of my gigs but I haven’t received any sales yet. I realized I had a lot of repeating info & that CAPS were not recommended. I even had a sentence that was recommended by said video that had the first letter of each word capitalized. After viewing my gig from a buyers standpoint, what I had before wasn’t attractive. Hopefully my new changes will help.

Again, thank you so much for this post! It has helped me so much already by only reading a couple articles and know it will help much more than it has already.

Cheers!

ZacharyDScott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived