Don't you think, Fiverr loosing sellers due to level decrease strategy?

No the metrics are always right. Pretty hard to argue with math.

It’s easy when the maths isn’t right because of ‘bugs’, which is indeed happening.

It’s easy when the maths isn’t right because of ‘bugs’.

Yes, and we all suffer the same bugs. No one is immune. But as I have said before, if and when I get a bad run of luck and get dropped to L2, I will not hold a 6 month state funeral about it in the forums. I will work my butt off and be right back. In fact I wouldn’t even mention it. I will be too busy getting back to TRS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon it is okay for me to express the truth, I think some persons are afraid to speak the truth on this forum because of fear of being sidelined. I believe that the when your work speaks for itself you can speak the truth and be okay with it.

I think some persons are afraid to speak the truth on this forum because of fear of being sidelined.

Nobody should be afraid to speak up for him or herself. If people come at me sideways, I’m not going to sit & be quiet. You are free to express your POV people can either take it or leave it. However, people can share their opinions, too. It’s a Community we will not all agree on the same things. Besides, we are not at the playground playing tag team, jacks or hopscotch.

I think some persons are afraid to speak the truth on this forum because of fear of being sidelined.

Nobody should be afraid to speak up for him or herself. If people come at me sideways, I’m not going to sit & be quiet. You are free to express your POV people can either take it or leave it. However, people can share their opinions, too. It’s a Community we will not all agree on the same things. Besides, we are not at the playground playing tag team, jacks or hopscotch.

Very interesting comments, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I believe we can respectfully share our opinions on this forum. I am with Fiverr since 2014 and I really enjoy working for my clients, they always appreciate the work I provide for them and I will continue to provide the highest quality service for them.

I don’t have as much experience as many of you guys here, but I do believe that a more competitive playing ground brings better results. Back in the days, you could sleep on your TRS and you would still have it there. “Naah, this client I am going to refuse, not in the mood today” or “you come to order from me with that avatar? pff”

Now it’s all in, every single one of us are going through the same pressure to up our level or maintain it. Personally, I Love it. Maybe it’s just me, but pressure makes me give the best out of me every single time.

I am sure that if this method will bring an increase in Fiverr’s profits, it will STAY. Therefore, we must adapt and conquer. 😁

Actually, I believe the opposite is true. I think Fiverr is loosing buyers due to bad sellers. That is why Fiverr is putting this (somewhat draconian) measures into place.

It’s amazing how often I hear from clients how happy they are that they finally found someone who could deliver something useful. This is not meant to brag at all: it means that so often really bad quality/service is delivered on the platform.

Sad.

No the metrics are always right. Pretty hard to argue with math.

It’s easy when the maths isn’t right because of ‘bugs’, which is indeed happening.

Agree, but it happening to us all at the same time. We all have the app bug that gives us 4.3 when they entered a 5 star, etc…

This thread has become something of a tennis match with views expressed back and forth and apparently some feelings hurt. The thread has over 100 comments now and perhaps would be best put to rest soon. Similar discussions will crop up again for all to engage in. This thread will be set to close on a timer. If any closing comments are not on the topic of the OP or are heated, they may be removed as needed. Thanks for participating!

Archived