What is the best option to withdraw money from fiverr

gccdev

Hello,
i created my profile here at sep-2017. but i started working from last month and fiverr is too good for beginner like me.so thing is that i earned some money in last month from fiverr. but i have no idea what a best option to withdraw money from fiverr. i mean paypal transfer or direct bank transfer.
thanks.

And I have wondered about the Payoneer card. Is it like a credit card?

Yeah, works exactly like a normal Mastercard. You pay a buck to load funds on to it, then away you go.

The Fiverr version of the card features art done by Fiverr artists, which is cool. Mine has a jungle scene printed on it.

Is it like a credit card?

A debit card. If you want your funds within 2 hours, you pay $3 per withdrawal, and if you’re okay with waiting 2-3 days, you pay $1. Then you can use it like any MasterCard, like @ahmwritingco said, to withdraw at ATMs or to pay for stuff wherever they accept a MasterCard (which is pretty much everywhere).

It is actually a mastercard but it functions much more a debit card.

I used payoneer card a lot and it’s accepted on many sites (even purchase services on fiverr). In case of emergency, you can withdraw money at any ATMs (with a certain fee plus exchange rate).

In short, it’s a good option. You should have one payoneer card.

I think it depends a bit on your location (country) but for me Payoneer works really well.
Once I have transferred money from Fiverr to my Payoneer account, it’s sitting there. I can do 2 things:

• use the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard to purchase things in any place where they accept MasterCard (which is basically everywhere)
  • transfer the funds to my own bank account

transferring funds from Fiverr to Payoneer costs 1 or 3 USD, (1 usd: funds available in 2 business days, 3 USD, funds available within 2 hours).

I never did the math (including exchange rate differences), but I feel that Payoneer is less costly than PayPal in my case.

Archived