How i get more order?

ajaykaran9211

If any one open the page of where your gig is located then your gig and all other gigs on that page will get one impression.

Make sure you have applied matching key tags, it will make your impression high whey anyone serving by those key tags.

To learn more about the impressions you can see the below link

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to take a good place in the categories of fiverr.
To do this, you need to analyze which keywords are top in your service category.
These keywords should be used in headlines and description in your gigs.

Remember* - When you take a good place in the list - do not edit the gig info

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

if you have not getting any orders than you should edit something small in your gig everyday and marketing the gigs on verious social media platform …i think tweeter is best for marketing and everyday send 10 buyer request fully and change images of the gig if you have not getting any order…try to make eyecatching image for your gig and check your gigs ranking ragular

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks very much

But it’s not my questions…answer.

You are not so serious about this discussion so please let it be.

Thanks

@zubairfb was just paraphrasing exactly what Fiverr says on my dashboard.

471455894_beyou.png.f272ab899719bc72eed0ed42baaac050.png

Looks like you’re doing not too badly - you delivered an order an hour ago. Any tips? 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest d4shing_fazi

Create complete descriptive gigs. And also share your gigs and profiles on social media. This can make chance for you to get more sales and also bid on buyer’s requests. 🙂

• 1 month later...

I find out some thing in your gig If you do it you would gain more buyer but you have to take you own decision here
revsion.PNG.93954ccdd5d2b2f58da21fcfa025f80b.PNG

If you keep it unlimited the buyer will more choose you because buyer is seeking about his/her problem and we tell limit revision. He/She will never deal with Us and find someone who has unlimited Revision. Be patient!

Cheer You!

I find out some thing in your gig If you do it you would gain more buyer but you have to take you own decision here

revsion

If you keep it unlimited the buyer will more choose you because buyer is seeking about his/her problem and we tell limit revision. He/She will never deal with Us and find someone who has unlimited Revision. Be patient!

Cheer You!

thank you so much 🙂

Guest merciavideo

revsion

Cheer You!

It really isn’t a good idea to offer unlimited revisions I’m afraid @dev_sal. It’s too easily taken advantage of by buyers looking for inexperienced sellers and can lead to lots of unpleasant situations.

@ajaykaran9211 - you do website development etc.? You need to find out where this sort of buyer can be found on the internet and get involved with their communities etc. before promoting what you can offer them.

Good luck! 🙂

I have no suggetion for you have 239 orders and i have four.
you should give suggestion to others lol.
@dev_sal unlimited revision will drive buyer mad read horror story on forum. I am new and 90%of the time i am not giving a single revision. I am fine with less order than living rest of my life in mental asylum.
wish you luck for more

Archived