Been Demoted? Think Fiverr Systems Could be Tweaked? Let's Brainstorm Suggestions Here

If you’re referring to Fiverr Inbox messages on the Desktop version of the site, URLs are already made clickable automatically - it’s been like this forever. The only times when URLs are not clickable is when the sender types them incomplete or in a bad format (I’m working with URLs on Fiverr every day since the last 8 years, and they’ve all been clickable so far)

However, I don’t know if it works the same on the Mobile version of Fiverr or in the Buyers Requests section…

[edit: I just checked on the Mobile version of the site, and URLs in messages are clickable there, too; however, apparently URLs are not clickable in the Buyer Requests section]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you’re referring to Fiverr Inbox messages on the Desktop version of the site, URLs are already made clickable automatically - it’s been like this forever. The only times when URLs are not clickable is when the sender types them incomplete or in a bad format (I’m working with URLs on Fiverr every day since the last 8 years, and they’ve all been clickable so far)

However, I don’t know if it works the same on the Mobile version of Fiverr or in the Buyers Requests section…

[edit: I just checked on the Mobile version of the site, and URLs in messages are clickable there, too; however, apparently URLs are not clickable in the Buyer Requests section]

Hi,

I was talking about the Buyer request section (one with heading View Offers). That’s where it should be incorporated as well.

Thanks

Archived