I Need A Bit of Help With Something ( Answered )

ssj1236

While we’re on this subject can you help me out a bit with something?

Turns out the Fiverr was running a discount sale for some reason during the holidays and one of my buyers decides to make a giant order (20 gigs worth) without actually knowing what he would use it for.

So the first he has me write a simple blog and then tells me to deliver the order so he can mark it as complete initially I decline in fear of Fiverr Gods but soon realized that if this keeps up the order will go on for longer than a month which has already happened. So I decide to go with it and deliver the work he had requested after getting the OK from him again.

The buyer proceeded to leave a pretty nice review along with a tip. This was my 13th order with the buyer.

So am I in trouble?

Why would it be demoted or banned if your buyer was happy?

It’s up to the buyer to decide if he/she is happy or not with you.

Oh no, the guy is completely ok with it and actively promotes my gigs on his site (god bless) just wanted to get a second opinion from someone on this matter. 😅

Oh no, the guy is completely ok with it and actively promotes my gigs on his site (god bless) just wanted to get a second opinion from someone on this matter. 😅

You and your buyer have a long term working relationship that is going smoothly and congenially so I doubt if this will cause any problems for you.

Jim,
I’m gonna point out the obvious. If he’s a regular great client, you may not want to refer to him as doing “stupid” thing.

He could be reading this public forum and become very unhappy.

I think sometimes when people rant here, they forget their buyer or seller could read it as well.

Edit: Happy anniversary. 🙂

Jim,

I’m gonna point out the obvious. If he’s a regular great client, you may not want to refer to him as doing “stupid” thing.

He could be reading this public forum and become very unhappy.

I think sometimes when people rant here, they forget their buyer or seller could read it as well.

Edit: Happy anniversary. 🙂

@gina_riley2 yeah, I probably shouldn’t have said that.

@eoinfinnegan looks like my question is answered. Thanks! Go ahead and lock this thread whenever you can.

Thanks everyone and happy St. Levels Day

You’re lucky as hell. I have a buyer asking for a revision on a real estate video which I delivered in August 2017! He’s apparently changed companies and needs the logo on the video changing to reflect this.

Needless to say, I haven’t got a copy of the video in question anymore and in fact, I don’t even offer this service anymore. The fact, however, that I won’t create him a new video FOC has sent him scurrying to get CS involved!

Those are the buyers you want to watch out for.

You’re lucky as hell. I have a buyer asking for a revision on a real estate video which I delivered in August 2017! He’s apparently changed companies and needs the logo on the video changing to reflect this.

Needless to say, I haven’t got a copy of the video in question anymore and in fact, I don’t even offer this service anymore. The fact, however, that I won’t create him a new video FOC has sent him scurrying to get CS involved!

Those are the buyers you want to watch out for.

If it’s any consolation, I have a buyer who literally just can’t see the delivery. I had to take a screenshot of it and send it to him but he somehow still couldn’t find it…it’s a $5 order.

If it’s any consolation, I have a buyer who literally just can’t see the delivery. I had to take a screenshot of it and send it to him but he somehow still couldn’t find it…it’s a $5 order.

It’s a scam. I’ve had 3 like this. They try and say they can’t see it so you refund them or do the work again but differently.

Don’t even bother communicating with them. Tell them to contact Fiverr CS and leave it at that. Most importantly of all DO NOT resend work in a message. They don’t touch the actual delivery so there is no proof of them having received any work from you.

It’s a scam. I’ve had 3 like this. They try and say they can’t see it so you refund them or do the work again but differently.

Don’t even bother communicating with them. Tell them to contact Fiverr CS and leave it at that. Most importantly of all DO NOT resend work in a message. They don’t touch the actual delivery so there is no proof of them having received any work from you.

I sent a text file rather than a word file last time lets see how that goes. Worse comes to worse, I’ll have to make a video tutorial for them while being passive aggressive.

I had one like that a few months ago who claimed he couldn’t see any delivery. I had no idea what was going on but delivered about three times and he went away finally.

Believe it or not, I’ve had this happen twice this week alone. It’s like people don’t even bother to open all the attachments.

Archived