mjensen415

poll  

161 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• St. Level’s Day
    • Levelageddon
    • Level Systems Update
    • Levelsgiving Day
    • New Levels Day (making the 14th, New Levels Eve - perhaps there should be a 10,9,8… countdown at midnight?)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is So bad. I was unfairly demoted .

I was a TRS and most senior designer in vector tracing subject for 5 years. I’m the starter in this concept ( even fiverr website has no concept like this when I start this gig )

I have more than 14k reviews

few days ago I got more than 80 orders ( new / active / modification ) canceled by the fiverr system. and when I contact support they said. it was a problem from their side. and they told me that they will assist me if I got any bad impact due to their mistake.

now I have all my stats in green. and my order cancellation rate is 81% just because this system trouble

now fiverr customer support is refusing my request. and this is really unfair. this was not a normal demotion. I have done everything from my side. they made the mistake and now they says they cannot fix it. and I’m level down for doing nothing

does anyone has same experience ? I trusted fiverr for 5 years. now I’m hopeless 😦 I was a TRS and now I’m level 1. and system says I need to achieve more than 90% order complete rate to be a level 2 or stay in level 1. it’s really funny. I think who assigned my request is not a one who sold a single gig on fiverr. this is so bad. hope fiverr support will further review and will fix their issue. since these orders canceled by their side by mistake .

I was a TRS and most senior designer in vector tracing subject for 5 years. I’m the starter in this concept ( even fiverr website has no concept like this when I start this gig )

few days ago I got more than 80 orders ( new / active / modification ) canceled by the fiverr system. and when I contact support they said. it was a problem from their side. and they told me that they will assist me if I got any bad impact due to their mistake.

now I have all my stats in green. and my order cancellation rate is 81% just because this system trouble

now fiverr customer support is refusing my request. and this is really unfair. this was not a normal demotion. I have done everything from my side. they made the mistake and now they says they cannot fix it. and I’m level down for doing nothing

does anyone has same experience ? I trusted fiverr for 5 years. now I’m hopeless 😦 I was a TRS and now I’m level 1. and system says I need to achieve more than 90% order complete rate to be a level 2 or stay in level 1. it’s really funny. I think who assigned my request is not a one who sold a single gig on fiverr. this is so bad. hope fiverr support will further review and will fix their issue. since these orders canceled by their side by mistake .

Really it is unfair for you. So sad. Fiverr is Fiverr. Maybe they don’t fixed your problem because the site already popular.

They demoted you all the way to level 1? How is that possible? I was TRS and was demoted to level 2.

I also see you have 26 in your queue. Don’t know why you has 80 orders cancelled by Fiverr, when I was demoted, nothing was cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew I was going to be demoted back in Nov. when I came back after dealing with twice having my home flooded with not one but two Hurricanes (without power for 2 weeks and in a city without internet for over a month) a Buyer canceled an order from 2014 while I was away because (of course) they no longer needed the order they never opened and it dropped by “Completed Orders” to 69% automatically.

I had a cancellation about 1-2 weeks in my return because a Buyer didn’t both to read the Gig details and placed an order asking for a service that I don’t provide (and is against ToS). It was either do the order (thus going against Fiverr ToS) or cancel and have it affect my statistics.

I sent a lengthy support ticket and had a back-and-forth with Mia from CS who basically said there is nothing Fiverr can do, but assured me I “still had time to get my ratings up” by Jan 15th. Ha!

I explained that statistically, it was impossible based on the 2 projected (similar issues) cancellations in the works. I explained that I have to have 50 orders come in and complete them JUST to make threshold and with Fiverr orders slowed to a crawl since my return… it wasn’t even realistic.

As a Seller, I have zero options having to cancel if it’s an issue on the Buyers side. I can’t extend an order with an unresponsive Buyer and I can’t fake “deliver” an order when I don’t have any or all the right information––because that’s not only unprofessional but goes against ToS. My idea is that this is Fiverr’s way to make sure (that in fear) Sellers won’t cancel orders even if things are bad, thus it just ensure more money for them.

I’ve serious faith in Fiverr and the system that’s in place. Going down a Level for a majority of Sellers simply because things are literally no their fault and not within their control is madness. You simply can’t control the actions or inaction of a Buyer and I’ve been preaching this since the beginning––Sellers shouldn’t be at fault for Buyers negligence, but here we still are.

I remember when I demoted for TRS for this same issue (Buyers negligence in one way or another) and was heartbroken. The stress and fear of being demoted simply is not worth it––it’s a broken system that (I

highly doubt) like everything else Fiverr will not change.

I know that as a community, we’ve been expression serious issues and have been providing suggestions and solutions for YEARS here in the forum, but Fiverr has yet to implement of any of the features or updated systems we’ve actually been asking for. At this point, I feel Fiverr’s only focus is to better ensure money for themselves, not a platform the community loves and wants to work on.

The “Levels” System simply has no merit and as a community we all know it––don’t freak out.

I got demoted too for similar reasons on a cancellation due to the buyer buying a service I do not provide causing the downfall of my orders completed. Hopefully this Feb 15, I’ll get back to Level 2… whew…

Archived