mjensen415

poll  

161 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• St. Level’s Day
    • Levelageddon
    • Level Systems Update
    • Levelsgiving Day
    • New Levels Day (making the 14th, New Levels Eve - perhaps there should be a 10,9,8… countdown at midnight?)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

it’s going to be a revolution for me

I don’t think you’re using the word “revolution” correctly. A revolution is a violent uprising against a ruling power, usually by citizens angry with a current government. Who are you planning to violently rebel against? And why do you feel a need to rebel?

I don’t think you’re using the word “revolution” correctly. A revolution is a violent uprising against a ruling power, usually by citizens angry with a current government. Who are you planning to violently rebel against? And why do you feel a need to rebel?

😂 too much for a Friday (still morning) where I am lollllllllllll!

Eek sounds like Raj is preparing for the purge of some kind. 😬

Awesome movie btw lol

Imagery

ThePurge.jpg.8262c935d2bf1d98c0dc2ac6f2875244.jpg

Got everything at 100%, but I need 9000$ more in earnings, well, maybe 2019 will be TRS year for me! 😁

Got everything at 100%, but I need 9000$ more in earnings, well, maybe 2019 will be TRS year for me! 😁

Yes. Wait a year. It’s not like you won’t have another level assessment in February. 😛

I’m still disappointed with completion rate %.

I have all the achievements completed to maintain my LVL2 and be nominated to TRS, but I still think 90% for completion rate is too high. I had to accept more UNFAIR prices to achieve the necessary completion rate. Bad for me, and bad for fiiverr profits.
(yes, I raised my prices and lost 5 positions in category ranking because the lack of orders, so it changed back).

Sellers became “hostages” of buyers with bad intentions, or lack of knowledge about a service offered, laziness to read all the gig descriptions or requirements (laziness to fill all the requirements properly too), or those buyers who never answer critical questions done by sellers, also those “please cancel, ordered by mistake”, also those who order from various sellers and then cancel after the first one delivers.

I already saw suspicious buyers who ordered a ton (dozen of consecutive orders at the same time) and gave bad reviews in all. I can’t say it’s a seller with a second account doing this to prejudice a competitor, but it’s really suspicious.

No seller will have EXCELLENCE while depending on a second party (buyers) for this, and not entirely in their (seller) performance.

FIVERR SAYS:
“one canceled order shouldn’t hurt your level status.” Exactly, it shouldn’t for someone who have high amount of orders. And for those who doesn’t?

This new levels system is amazing, but unfortunately doesn’t seems to fit in a real world.

I should hit 1K reviews on the same day.

In January 2014, I started working on Fiverr.

I have:

Response Rate- 99%

Order Completion Rate-98%

On-time Delivery-100%

Rating-4.9

+20k completed orders 😃

You sound like a TRS to me. Don’t let someone else’s label define you. Keep working hard…they’ll notice you.

Yes. Wait a year. It’s not like you won’t have another level assessment in February. 😛

Yeah, assessment will be again in February, but I won’t have +$9000 in earnings till then 😝

LOL!

I was just thinking a short while ago about how creepy it would be, if the annual Purge was a real thing 😱 I know I would barricade myself into a cellar!

LOL!

I was just thinking a short while ago about how creepy it would be, if the annual Purge was a real thing 😱 I know I would barricade myself into a cellar!

Great minds think alike. 😛

I’d build myself a nice glam bunker with the coolest necessities to ride it out. If the door is somehow breached then, they’ll be toast 🍞

LOL!

Great minds think alike. 😛

I’d build myself a nice glam bunker with the coolest necessities to ride it out. If the door is somehow breached then, they’ll be toast 🍞

I’d build myself a nice glam bunker with the coolest necessities to ride it out.

Already did that. 🖥️

Archived