mjensen415

poll  

161 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• St. Level’s Day
    • Levelageddon
    • Level Systems Update
    • Levelsgiving Day
    • New Levels Day (making the 14th, New Levels Eve - perhaps there should be a 10,9,8… countdown at midnight?)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a 50% criteria to become TRS, the other 50% criteria is not shown to us. As, TRS is selected manually and the fiverr editors also see other things before making that seller TRS. 🙂

This is just a 50% criteria to become TRS, the other 50% criteria is not shown to us.

Please stop posting this all over the forum. You do not seem to have any clue about how the promotion to TRS works. Please stop posting as if you do.

I had the requirements needed to be a Top Rated Seller for over three years before I became one. It wasn’t like I hit a magic number and just like that I was suddenly a TRS.

yeah same here - i’ve hit the requirements for over 3 years too… still waiting… and waiting… lol

I don’t think any of this matters with the problems that still occur here on fiverr. My ranking has gone down numerous times due to buyers that cancel (Ordered by mistake), buyers that don’t read my description or Q&A and think I’ll do 10x more work for free than my gig offers…and then when I submit a ‘Dispute’ or ‘Request’ it shows me late in my delivery because they didn’t get back i touch with me or the dispute.
I also have had a few people rank my gig (only a few…but enough to drag me down to 95%) on things that I do not include or guarantee with my gig! I clearly state that I cannot guarantee traffic or sales. My gig is for my time to submit their coupon code or sale to related websites. Yet these users still left reviews because they didn’t get a ton of traffic or sales. Reviews should only be able to be left based on the actual gig, and how well the actual gig was done.

Guest offlinehelpers

I don’t think any of this matters with the problems that still occur here on fiverr. My ranking has gone down numerous times due to buyers that cancel (Ordered by mistake), buyers that don’t read my description or Q&A and think I’ll do 10x more work for free than my gig offers…and then when I submit a ‘Dispute’ or ‘Request’ it shows me late in my delivery because they didn’t get back i touch with me or the dispute.

I also have had a few people rank my gig (only a few…but enough to drag me down to 95%) on things that I do not include or guarantee with my gig! I clearly state that I cannot guarantee traffic or sales. My gig is for my time to submit their coupon code or sale to related websites. Yet these users still left reviews because they didn’t get a ton of traffic or sales. Reviews should only be able to be left based on the actual gig, and how well the actual gig was done.

Apart from all that, I’m sure you still love Fiverr or you wouldn’t still be here? 😉

Here’s a link you might find useful:

This is just a 50% criteria to become TRS, the other 50% criteria is not shown to us.

Please stop posting this all over the forum. You do not seem to have any clue about how the promotion to TRS works. Please stop posting as if you do.

He’s paraphrasing something I said on his other thread (which was about how everyone was becoming TRS)

Apart from all that, I’m sure you still love Fiverr or you wouldn’t still be here? 😉

Here’s a link you might find useful:

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Your-Fiverr-Experience/the-ranting-pot

I am in no way saying I don’t love fiverr…I do love it! I am just saying that there are still many more improvements and/or features the site needs before it needed a new ‘Level System’.

I have a question and I wanted to create a new topic but kicked against it.

A while ago, there were 2 dates been thrown around. January 14th and January 15th. Are there people being evaluated on the 14th? Not hearing 14th anymore.

Some are being evaluated on the 14th and some on the 15th.

Remember the timezone as well. I am in USA so typically it’s already tomorrow for rest of the world when I am living in today. It can suck being stuck in the past.

It’s the early afternoon on the 13th here. You are living in my future, so how about giving me the lotto numbers - I’ll split it with ya! 😉

Some are being evaluated on the 14th and some on the 15th.

Remember the timezone as well. I am in USA so typically it’s already tomorrow for rest of the world when I am living in today. It can suck being stuck in the past.

It’s the early afternoon on the 13th here. You are living in my future, so how about giving me the lotto numbers - I’ll split it with ya! 😉

Haha, Nice one.

Sure we can split the winnings. However, you are also living my past. There are some things that need changing 😃

This is their website, and that is how they have chosen to do things

😜

Country runs by their people bcuz people do pay taxes for run the country. That not means…Country president will say "This is my country and i made this… You want to live or leave? 😉

You are taking things totally out of context. Otherwise I will have a party at your place next week and leave a mess for you to clean up. The fact that you live there, doesn’t mean I can’t invite people. Same logic applied.

You are taking things totally out of context. Otherwise I will have a party at your place next week and leave a mess for you to clean up. The fact that you live there, doesn’t mean I can’t invite people. Same logic applied.

hahahhaa… text me the address of party destination…i will do the clean-up 😉

I’m still disappointed with completion rate %.

I have all the achievements completed to maintain my LVL2 and be nominated to TRS, but I still think 90% for completion rate is too high. I had to accept more UNFAIR prices to achieve the necessary completion rate. Bad for me, and bad for fiiverr profits.

(yes, I raised my prices and lost 5 positions in category ranking because the lack of orders, so it changed back).

Sellers became “hostages” of buyers with bad intentions, or lack of knowledge about a service offered, laziness to read all the gig descriptions or requirements (laziness to fill all the requirements properly too), or those buyers who never answer critical questions done by sellers, also those “please cancel, ordered by mistake”, also those who order from various sellers and then cancel after the first one delivers.

I already saw suspicious buyers who ordered a ton (dozen of consecutive orders at the same time) and gave bad reviews in all. I can’t say it’s a seller with a second account doing this to prejudice a competitor, but it’s really suspicious.

No seller will have EXCELLENCE while depending on a second party (buyers) for this, and not entirely in their (seller) performance.

FIVERR SAYS:

“one canceled order shouldn’t hurt your level status.” Exactly, it shouldn’t for someone who have high amount of orders. And for those who doesn’t?

This new levels system is amazing, but unfortunately doesn’t seems to fit in a real world.

90% for completion rate is too high.

Think that’s too high? Try maintaining a 4.8. How is that possible? Two 5 stars plus one 4 stars equals 4.7 average. The system is designed to fail you!

I’m expecting a demotion tomorrow. Due to some workload i wasn’t able to meet all the deadlines and some are caused by i didn’t use the extend delivery feature.

1116835765_fiverrlevel.thumb.png.1f509ad26d50b27ff7f22ec69e8b695e.png

A bit sad but that’s life , after 5 years i got demoted sigh… This will not hinder me to work and do more. Coz the evaluation will take place every 15th of each month.

Be positive! We are still a DOER!

I don’t get it why you have to lack only in 1 area to make you deserve a demotion. In the above screenshot, the buyers most likely were just saying “Mistake order, cancel please”. That doesn’t mean the seller is doing a bad job. But if 2 or 3 lines are red, then it does mean there’s room for improvement that the seller can affect, most likely.

Archived