Just posted my first two gigs and it feels good!

garr_tt

Hey everyone. My name’s Garrett, and I’m new to Fiverr.

I posted a couple gigs over the past few days, and being a perfectionist, I have to admit it was excruciatingly difficult to press that publish button!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, because I’m a notorious introvert (though I try not to show it) and I’m forcing myself to be more active in community settings.

Cheers!

-Garrett

What’s happening Garrett and congratulations on joining fiverr and posting your gigs. I am also new to fiverr and have yet to post any gigs, I’m feeling my way around learning how this works and also getting prepared to make a decent video to post in my first gig. I wish you the best in all that you do.

Howdy, Garrett!

Sounds exciting.

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Nice to meet you. 🙂

The people here, for the most part, are friendly, helpful & awesome. They won’t bite or anything. Unless they want to be big bad forum 🐺.

Take a look around and join the discussions!

Hey everyone. My name’s Garrett, and I’m new to Fiverr.

I posted a couple gigs over the past few days, and being a perfectionist, I have to admit it was excruciatingly difficult to press that publish button!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, because I’m a notorious introvert (though I try not to show it) and I’m forcing myself to be more active in community settings.

Cheers!

-Garrett

Welcome to the forum Garrett @garr_tt, and to Fiverr! 🎊 I’m known by some as the silly 🐕 in here…

tumblr_o0d5lxZhUi1toxnu4o1_400.gif.1dac5c493bb8caea5708bb8dd98e7b03.gif

and being a perfectionist, I have to admit it was excruciatingly difficult to press that publish button!

I feel you on this one as a fellow perfectionist, although I find it a con/disadvantage that I sometimes wish I never had 😔 Anyway, I’m also afraid of pushing the big button, and if I manage to do it, I’ll get crazy panicked, wondering if I forgot something or made a mistake, going back and forth to check and recheck - really exhausting! 😬

• 6 months later...

Archived