This additional flaw will be devastating for a bunch of you

mariokluser

It’s a bit of a slap in the face to sellers who have demonstrated their “worth” - and constantly retained a 5 star level (or 4.8 and above) to have to endure the hassle, of losing a level - having to then adjust their gigs accordingly- extras etc- losing placement/visibility, and so on, because they may have 1 month (or a few orders) , where things weren’t up to their usual standard.

LIFE happens! Emergencies happen - acts of nature - happen - then add onto what may already be a devastating situation, loss of income - or a huge cut in income?

I’m not understanding the rationale behind what almost amounts to throwing people who have made a company money under the bus, with no consideration to individual HISTORY, or circumstances.

Yes it’s reviewed every 60 days, but some of us have lives - expenses geared around, our income from fiverr, and as a result would really be affected by a demotion.

Assume someone had one order of $1000 in 60 days and had 5 stars rating, according to what you said, the seller will loose the level.

Why would they lose their level?

If they got 5 stars then their level would be maintained - of course a 4.7 would ensure they lost their level even if it was for something like 4 stars for communication etc…

a 4.7 would ensure they lost their level even if it was for something like 4 stars for communication etc…

So the app bug will be responsible for people being demoted a level.

Then if the buyer corrects the review to 5 stars, they get boosted back up a level. 🎢

So someone could hypothetically go up and down a level several times each 60 days due to the app bug.

a 4.7 would ensure they lost their level even if it was for something like 4 stars for communication etc…

Then if the buyer corrects the review to 5 stars, they get boosted back up a level. 🎢

So someone could hypothetically go up and down a level several times each 60 days due to the app bug.

Why it is an app bug?

Its the rating from the buyer no?

Why it is an app bug?

Its the rating from the buyer no?

I thought it was gone and it happened again two days ago. The buyer meant to leave all 5 stars, but it came out 4.4 stars because he used the app to leave a review. I used the resolution button and he corrected it on his computer, not on the app, to all 5 stars.

Ok, assume the rating was 4.7 with 4 stars for communication as you said.

Still its not fair and does not make sense.

What if the order for $3000? $5000? or maybe $10000?

Will fiverr do this to such seller and leave the $5 sellers with their levels?

I think there are very few if any sellers that this would actually be the case for. We can make all kinds of hypothetical scenarios but let’s try to keep it to a reasonable level 😃

I have no idea what would happen in the situation but I would say that it would be worth the seller in question talking to CS if it did happen.

Hypothetically yes, but the the likelihood of this is pretty small. If a seller has 2 sales, one is 5-stars, the other 4.7, then their average is 4.85 which takes them above the requirement. It is hardly likely to happen.

I think there are very few if any sellers that this would actually be the case for. We can make all kinds of hypothetical scenarios but let’s try to keep it to a reasonable level 😃

I have no idea what would happen in the situation but I would say that it would be worth the seller in question talking to CS if it did happen.

Hypothetically yes, but the the likelihood of this is pretty small. If a seller has 2 sales, one is 5-stars, the other 4.7, then their average is 4.85 which takes them above the requirement. It is hardly likely to happen.

But if they have one sale for 5 stars, and one for 4.4 due to the app bug, like I just had, then they are at 4.7 and get demoted because of it.

But if they have one sale for 5 stars, and one for 4.4 due to the app bug, like I just had, then they are at 4.7 and get demoted because of it.

We can make all kinds of hypothetical scenarios but let’s try to keep it to a reasonable level

If that seller gets 3 sales instead of 2 then they get 4.8…

Anyone who has an issue with a bug should contact CS, not much more to say on that.

Archived