Please help me urgent

nahincj

Did you do any clone service before?? They need to clone there current wordpress website from one server to another server…

Why don’t you just go and make a backup of the directory files and the MySQL, then re-upload everything to the new server? Takes around 15-30 mins. tops.

Did you do any clone service before?? They need to clone there current wordpress website from one server to another server…

They need to clone there current wordpress website from one server to another server…

“Transferring” is the word you are looking for, not “Cloning”.

The latter implies some shady business. You should adjust your wording if you are using this in your gig.

Without any order on fiverr don’t do any work. If anyone tell you do the work first and I will order you later when work will be complete then don’t do this type of work. Buyer must be order or purchase your gig for their work. Don’t do the same mistake again.

Without any order on fiverr don’t do any work. If anyone tell you do the work first and I will order you later when work will be complete then don’t do this type of work. Buyer must be order or purchase your gig for their work. Don’t do the same mistake again.

Thank you for your comment and of course before order never do that again in future.

I actually have Kali Linux on my other machine, and Kali has a few options for exactly “cloning”. You do know what Kali / Backtrack is for, right? You being a web developer and all, you should know… @nahincj

Hello my friend, I think you misunderstanding me because transferring/cloning for this type of service you have to do same type of work specially for wordpress website. My client gave me wp-admin access no cpanel or no phpmyadmin access… I have to clone the wordpress and then transfer it to another server another domain. He said he has to make both site same to same and after that he will customize the home pages and other page content in future. Now I did my work perfectly and then I told him please accept the order my work is done then he excuse and threat me , said that here is mistake, there is mistake but trust me everything is okay.

Hello my friend, I think you misunderstanding me because transferring/cloning for this type of service you have to do same type of work specially for wordpress website. My client gave me wp-admin access no cpanel or no phpmyadmin access… I have to clone the wordpress and then transfer it to another server another domain. He said he has to make both site same to same and after that he will customize the home pages and other page content in future. Now I did my work perfectly and then I told him please accept the order my work is done then he excuse and threat me , said that here is mistake, there is mistake but trust me everything is okay.

Don’t worry, he can’t claim anything because he has not bought any thing from you.

You’re kidding me, right?

Criminals also do make “all kinds of work”. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you’re a criminal, but you can easily become one if you’re not alert.

Your client has no cPanel access, but he has admin access to the website. Doesn’t that ring a bell? You do know how easy it is to breach a WordPress webpage with an exploit, right?

Your “client” could’ve just cracked the password for the website in question, gave you the username and the pass, you clone the page without the actual owner’s knowledge and you automatically become an accomplice to criminal activities.

If anyone thinks I do have a point, please give this post a like so the OP could actually get it.

You’re kidding me, right?

Criminals also do make “all kinds of work”. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you’re a criminal, but you can easily become one if you’re not alert.

Your client has no cPanel access, but he has admin access to the website. Doesn’t that ring a bell? You do know how easy it is to breach a WordPress webpage with an exploit, right?

Your “client” could’ve just cracked the password for the website in question, gave you the username and the pass, you clone the page without the actual owner’s knowledge and you automatically become an accomplice to criminal activities.

If anyone thinks I do have a point, please give this post a like so the OP could actually get it.

Good point. That makes sense.

Hello,

Some one message me to clone a website from one wordpress to another wordpress , So, I said to him my budget is XX would I send you custom offer? He said when your work is finish, then send me the custom offer, When every work done I told him would I send you offer now? Then he said he did not want to clone and told me that I deleted his content bla bla… , Now he said he will complain to fiverr, How can I do now?

He said when your work is finish, then send me the custom offer,

Seriously? Consider that a well paid for lesson. Never work for free.

Thank you for your video , Yes you right

AS far as trusting folks from the US more than others, you should not, for several reasons.

1. We have some real native born thieves here in the first place.
  2. Lots of users have a VPN set up to make it look like they are in the USA when they are not.
  3. We have a ton of folks from everywhere here anyway, so they may be in the US for 15 minutes.

Be wary of every seller when they get creative like that ass did. You will shake it off and do fine. Just wait till you get a Paypal chargeback. Will really make you say colorful words.

Archived