How to rank my gigs in first page?

rubel_hasan

Yes, I share all of my gigs in my social profile. But no result.

everyone wants to be in the first page.

to get there you need more reviews than others, for this you need to sell more, for this you need to promote your service.

If it’s not giving results, do better always.

It’s not just simple to get on not waiting the orders to come

Please any expert help me and give me some instruction how to rank my gigs in first page ???

Please any expert help me and give me some instruction how to rank my gigs in first page ???

You cannot control the Fiverr search engine results, so don’t worry about it. Focus on being a great seller that earns positive reviews. THAT is how you rise to the top and get noticed.

Hard work is required. There is no easy way to the top.

I think the number of reviews matters, but it can’t be the only thing that does. I expanded into a new category last month - an extremely crowded one - and I’m on the 4th row of the search, ahead of a 19 pages of sellers, many with hundreds of reviews.

Fiverr is a business, and if their ranking is based purely on business considerations, your gig ranking score would be based on sales divided by impressions, or precisely:

((AVERAGE TRANSACTION PRICE x UNIT SALES) / IMPRESSIONS) x ORDER COMPLETION RATE

This would maximize Fiverr’s revenue. The optimal system would simply display the gigs in descending order according to their score, with a small number of new gigs rotated into the search.

If I’m right - and my fortuitous but unlikely placement in row 4 tells me that I am - then we want to increase both our number of orders and our average order price. In 19 pages of gigs in my new category, the back pages are dominated by gigs with no reviews (or no recent ones), which means no revenue, which makes sense with my formula.

If I go missing, you’ll know I was right. 🙂

Archived