Good news to wake up to

writer99025

Leading global ratings agency Moody’s raises India’s sovereign rating from Baa3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook. This is the first rating upgrade India has had in 14 years. Thank you PM Modi 👍 This is the same rating that first world countries like Spain and Italy have, so not bad at all!

Leading global ratings agency Moody’s raises India’s sovereign rating from Baa3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook. This is the first rating upgrade India has had in 14 years. Thank you PM Modi 👍 This is the same rating that first world countries like Spain and Italy have, so not bad at all!

Leading global ratings agency Moody’s raises India’s sovereign rating from Baa3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook.

I find it interesting how similar “Baa3 to Baa2” is to my username: “jonbaas”, or, properly capitalized, “JonBaas”.

I notice things. Carry on. 😉

Leading global ratings agency Moody’s raises India’s sovereign rating from Baa3 to Baa2 with a stable outlook.

I find it interesting how similar “Baa3 to Baa2” is to my username: “jonbaas”, or, properly capitalized, “JonBaas”.

I notice things. Carry on. 😉

Is it just me, or is this your way of implying that you actually are the credit rating agency Moody’s?

If so, would you be so kind as to raise the credit rating of the Kindgom of Bhutan? They’re very nice people.

Archived