Fiverr changes. Only 1 thing to do

newsmike

A good thing coming from all these booms is that infallibly, people show up on the forum whom you haven´t seen before, or not in a long while, I suppose that´s the mail-effect, and some of them seem to as they are there already, even write in more than the boom thread. Some of them might even come more often. So, all in all, a bit panic, a bit entertainment, the usual closing duplicate threads practise for the mods, booms are good for the forum.

I can’t find any Kermit the Frog memes so there is that
Ohhh! Fiverr changes,
Yes, This is what i think.
I am just one person one mind and they are like a huge team full of geniuses so i am sure they know what they doing.
Plus nothing is perfect so i am sure we will do so many mistakes but it’s good to make mistakes and learn from them.
Hai, I found meme… No no, It was a bad one 😦

I admit I was freaking out about Fiverr PRO in the past, now I see that most PRO sellers don’t have long queues, some have no reviews.

The Pro’s that are selling have realistic prices, $50 to $400.

I suppose Fiverr created the Pro category to attract people with deep pockets. Maybe an advertising agency got paid $10,000 to create a logo, and they outsource the job on Fiverr. At those prices, you can pay $1,000, even $3,000, and still make a big profit. It’s obviously cheaper than hiring a full-time graphic designer.

Archived