Thank you Fiverr and all My Buyers: Got my 2000 Review Today

balubfa12

You are clearly a real professional. I couldn’t have made a profile look as good as yours if I did use stolen artwork, so I have no doubt all your work is original. It’s also very beautiful. 🙂

@selfors

Thanks for your appreciation for my hard work, It took me lot of time to create all those mock up designs and still working on many new mock up designs to present my creative designs in a unique creative way.

This is what i am keep telling to new sellers to create their own artwork and dont use stolen images or graphics. As many of my buyers had bad experience with fake portfolio sellers which they didnot design anything on their own because using stolen internet templates and finally the buyers not happy and came to me to do their designs. Now there are many repeated buyers for me who has orderd more than 20 to 30 times.

@selfors

Thanks for your appreciation for my hard work, It took me lot of time to create all those mock up designs and still working on many new mock up designs to present my creative designs in a unique creative way.

This is what i am keep telling to new sellers to create their own artwork and dont use stolen images or graphics. As many of my buyers had bad experience with fake portfolio sellers which they didnot design anything on their own because using stolen internet templates and finally the buyers not happy and came to me to do their designs. Now there are many repeated buyers for me who has orderd more than 20 to 30 times.

I don’t know what a good benchmark is, but at least 80% of my revenue is from repeat clients. In other words, if we don’t please our customers, we lose 80% of our business. I suppose that percentage depends on what category someone is selling in.

congratulations brother, I am also a father and work at dawn when my son sleeps and I also suffer from lack of sleep, but our children are worth it, I do not have as much time as you only have a little more than a year I also work in fiverr to live and I feel very happy to work here. Many blessings for you and your son.

congratulations brother, I am also a father and work at dawn when my son sleeps and I also suffer from lack of sleep, but our children are worth it, I do not have as much time as you only have a little more than a year I also work in fiverr to live and I feel very happy to work here. Many blessings for you and your son.

@luisangelparra

Thanks so much for your Appreciation. I wish you all the best and Take care of your health. Be happy and enjoy with your family. Maintain a healthy work/life balance. Spend some time especially with your Child.

Balubfa12

@luisangelparra

Thanks so much for your Appreciation. I wish you all the best and Take care of your health. Be happy and enjoy with your family. Maintain a healthy work/life balance. Spend some time especially with your Child.

Balubfa12

Yes, I do, I found the balance to not work on weekends and now Saturday and Sunday are family days to share with my son and my wife.

Archived