Thank you Fiverr and all My Buyers: Got my 2000 Review Today

balubfa12

Hi All,

I am feeling very Happy as i got my 2000 review today. Thank you so much Fiverr team and each and every buyer who ordered my gigs.

I started my Fiverr journey on 9th August 2011. It’s a wonderful journey for me. And i am still learning so many things on fiverr. There were so many up and down situations in my 6 yeras 3 months long fiverr journey. Enjoying each and every day of my Fiverr journey.

Fiverr is my main source of income, and i am offering my services at a little high price than others. What i feel is, not only earning money on fiverr, we have to spend some money to give best results to clients.

I am offering exclusive and Licensed Images and fonts and other design elements to all my clients and i am not a copycat to use stolen images or fonts from internet. I want to make sure that my buyer/client is always in safe zone, that’s why i am spending a lot of money to purchase exclusive images and fonts with extended and commercial license.

We have 3 year old ADHD child who is very Brilliant, He always want to sit along with me and learn new words and rhymes. He loves me so much and he can’t leave me to work more time on fiverr. So i am working on fiverr for 4 to 5 hours when he is sleeping. Eventhough i feel tiredness because of lack of sleep and continuous late night working, i am really enjoying with my son’s progress in speech and learning new things.

I am concentrating Quality over the Quantity. I am sure i will get more orders if reduce my prices but, i can not handle work and not able to produce high quality, creative designs with in very short period. So now i am getting clients who understand the quality of design and it’s price.

I am very thankful to the Fiverr team, Customer support and Each and every client/buyer who ordered my gigs and trusted my talent and keep ordering my gigs as repeated buyers.

Feeling proud as a Freelance graphic designer and Father to a ADHD Super kid.

Balubfa12

Hi All,

I am feeling very Happy as i got my 2000 review today. Thank you so much Fiverr team and each and every buyer who ordered my gigs.

I started my Fiverr journey on 9th August 2011. It’s a wonderful journey for me. And i am still learning so many things on fiverr. There were so many up and down situations in my 6 yeras 3 months long fiverr journey. Enjoying each and every day of my Fiverr journey.

Fiverr is my main source of income, and i am offering my services at a little high price than others. What i feel is, not only earning money on fiverr, we have to spend some money to give best results to clients.

I am offering exclusive and Licensed Images and fonts and other design elements to all my clients and i am not a copycat to use stolen images or fonts from internet. I want to make sure that my buyer/client is always in safe zone, that’s why i am spending a lot of money to purchase exclusive images and fonts with extended and commercial license.

We have 3 year old ADHD child who is very Brilliant, He always want to sit along with me and learn new words and rhymes. He loves me so much and he can’t leave me to work more time on fiverr. So i am working on fiverr for 4 to 5 hours when he is sleeping. Eventhough i feel tiredness because of lack of sleep and continuous late night working, i am really enjoying with my son’s progress in speech and learning new things.

I am concentrating Quality over the Quantity. I am sure i will get more orders if reduce my prices but, i can not handle work and not able to produce high quality, creative designs with in very short period. So now i am getting clients who understand the quality of design and it’s price.

I am very thankful to the Fiverr team, Customer support and Each and every client/buyer who ordered my gigs and trusted my talent and keep ordering my gigs as repeated buyers.

Feeling proud as a Freelance graphic designer and Father to a ADHD Super kid.

Balubfa12

and Father to a ADHD Super kid

I think you mean Super Dad and Super kid 😉

Congratulations mate!

Try sharing your path to success, am sure it will help many sellers in their endevours.

God bless…

Happy Freelancing! 🙂

@krishnasaie

My success Mantra is Simple.

“Be Honest, Be Polite and work hard to maximum level to Satisfy your buyer/client”

All my clients know about me and my services, so thats why 4 out of 10 buyers are repeatedly ordering my gigs.

All the best for your Freelancing 🙂

@selfors

Thank you so much for your Appreciation. I have designed each and every mock up i have showcased on my profile. I want to be Unique with my own designs and Mock up presentations.

You are clearly a real professional. I couldn’t have made a profile look as good as yours if I did use stolen artwork, so I have no doubt all your work is original. It’s also very beautiful. 🙂

Archived