Today, I had to fire a customer

newsmike

I commend you for this, you had every right to get paid for your work. 🙂

I think too many sellers these days just accept cancellations to avoid bad reviews and it’s leading to buyers taking advantage of the platform.

Seems logical to me.

As you need 4.7+ rating to get promoted - what else should you do? 🙂

I meant it more as a “well played” kind of thing XD I guess some mod had a quota to meet.

Maybe shrewd instead of petty?

You can have a chat with Customer Support and they might remove the review if they deem it unreasonable. Since you have mentioned clearly no modifications and he asked for that, I think you have a reason to ask for the review to be removed.

PS: You have an awesome voice!

You can have a chat with Customer Support and they might remove the review if they deem it unreasonable. Since you have mentioned clearly no modifications and he asked for that, I think you have a reason to ask for the review to be removed.

PS: You have an awesome voice!

I agree the review is totally unfair based on that. However, it’s a long shot that they will remove it.

I am tempted to send him a selfie with me still holding his $20. Big grin of course, but that would be wrong. (Wouldn’t it)?

I am tempted to send him a selfie with me still holding his $20. Big grin of course, but that would be wrong. (Wouldn’t it)?

If I was in your situation I would love to do that. I just thank God that when my first client had an added instructions he paid for it. I learned from your experience. Thanks

Archived