Multiple Account for Multiple Service

anikfaysalahmed

Hello everyone!I am a Web developer as well as a graphic designer.Can I open multiple account like one for Web develop service and one for graphic design service?will fiverr ban my account for opening multiple account from the same pc or it is allowed?

fiverr ban my account for opening multiple account from the same pc

yes bro fiverr ban your accounts for opening multiple account from the same pc . thank you:no_mouth:

See, this is interesting. In your other post you were saying that there weren’t enough buyers requests. Well, if you made gigs in all these different categories, you’d for sure see an increase in BR.

As everyone has already told you, don’t open another account. It’s against TOS and also does nothing to help you.

• 3 years later...

Hello man,
I have seen your topics that you will open your multiple accounts. One is web developer and one graphic design. Well you can. I took permission a few days ago because i am a level 1 seller in fiverr and i will open another account. My account is static graphic design. And another will be motion graphic design based. Now you have to permission first with fiverr. Save their email. That’s it. Now remember this three reasons

1. Your gig will be different from each another
  2. You can’t massage or order each another
  3. Payment method will be different
    That’s it.
    Now you will be safe. Your accounts will not be damage.

Archived